πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

(ENDED) 🍭 Beat the Superstar Sofia1992 for a chance to win some gold bars!

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,109 Candy Moderator

Hi @Sofia1992 . Thank you for Interesting and Fun Level

This my score . Good luck everyone

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5

Hi, @Sofia1992

Pffff scrolling scrolling scrolling...😴

scrolling is so long for level 2661 to 937! Nearly 10 mins scrolling!πŸ₯±πŸ˜΄

Here is my score for on level 937πŸŽ‰

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,237 Crushing Legend
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited July 2020

Here's my score! πŸ˜πŸ‘‡

@Sofia1992

MY GOD!!!! 😑 It took me 40 minutes to go back from level 3220 to level 937 until I get very tired and stress out because of that as King never going to made the Portal feature... (@QueenMia do something or next time when the game reaches level 10000 I will still scrolling down, I'm will reach 100 years old and I died and I still scrolling down... my god i can't deal with it and I'm frustrated right now... πŸ˜‘)

As i've done for scrolling down πŸ˜–, I will try to improve my score later on... πŸ˜‰

So do you like it? πŸ˜ƒ

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend

@Sofia1992 here I am, going through the comments and seeing all of the nice scores...I am mentally preparing myself to scroll down for awhile, but it will be ok...oh wait did @gr33n3y3z just say it was a

πŸͺ*dunk the cookie* level?!?! πŸͺ πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€

Nooooooo! I am so bad at those!

Well I am going to try it. Because I love you and because I have to face my fears every so often just to make sure they are still rational fears. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I hope to be back soon with a score. (Any score. I will post even if it is too low just so you see I tried!)

β™₯️🐳

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5

Lol @wafercookieflippers you gave me a good chuckle πŸ˜‚. But I know how much you despise the dunk the cookie levels, but this is a good one I promise πŸ˜‰ you got this girl πŸ’ͺ any score is a good score! Have fun playing 🍭.

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend

Here you are, dear @Sofia1992 ! My entry for your first β€œBeat the Superstar” contest! I wish it was a little better but at least it counts. And I made sure to play with Nutcracker in a fun and different costume for you too! πŸ€—

Well done and a fun level. Thank you!

You can laugh @gr33n3y3z but it took me 3 lives to get this score! πŸ˜‚ πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

β™₯️🐳

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5

Great score πŸ‘ @wafercookieflippers no I'm not laughing, I'm smiling at your wonderful score 😁!

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited July 2020

Hello @Mouschanitq . Welcome to our sweet community and nice done for your first try beating my score.

@Nix66 It's fine if you can't participate now but remember that there is always the next time. Oh and you wrote my name wrong and that's why it didn't appear in tags. It's Sofia with 'f'.

@kiara_wael . I'm so glad that you enjoyed my level and you found it very interesting and nice score too.

Hey @Yorben_Goeree and @MightyWolf . Nicely done! Another two awesome scores from both of you, guys!

And I'm sorry that you had to scroll down too much. I'm in level 1148 right now and I prefer to make slow progress in CCFS and enjoy it with all my heart than to run to complete it all until the last current level.

And about portals, I wish CCFS Team do something for them too just like in CCSS.

And @wafercookieflippers. Of course, your score counts since you beat mine. Hehe...~

And did you use Robot Nutcracker? Wow!

Robot Nutcracker is impressed from your score as much as I'm impressed too ~ Good job!~ β™‘

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?