🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What do I need to do to change my avatar?

Options
arrgh
arrgh Posts: 3 Newbie

How do I change it?

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @arrgh Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

Are you asking to change your "Avatar" in your game or in this King Community?

Just so you know, your game account and this King Community not one and the same, but they are completely different 🙂

Please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day 🍭 🍭

• bakedbacons
    bakedbacons Posts: 44 Level 2
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hey @arrgh ! Welcome to the community 💕

Like @PummyRaj mentioned, changing avatars in the site here is different than in the game itself.

If you want to change avatars for the site here,

1. Click your current avatar on the top right side of the screen, that will bring you to a pop up menu.
    2. Then, click the button that says “Edit Profile” (It should be right under your username)
    3. Scroll down a bit, and you’ll find a list of various buttons, including the fourth one that says “Change your Picture”. Click that!
    4. After that, the site will bring you to a glorious place where there are various character avatars to choose from! But don’t forget to press save avatar when you’re done!

If you want to change avatars for in-game,

When you first launch the game, there will be three buttons:

• Play (green)
    • Profile (blue)
    • Settings (bottom left corner; light blue)
    1. Click “Profile”
    2. It should bring you to your account settings. There will be a big square box in the middle of the screen, which is your profile picture!
    3. Simply click the button that looks like a camera icon on the bottom right corner of that box, and it should redirect you to the site, where you can change your avatar!
    4. Click “add picture, and then choose your avatar, and don’t forget to press save!

I hope this helps!

bakedbacons 💕

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5
    Options

Hi and a very warm welcome to you @arrgh

i hope the experts responds is positive for you.

Best of luck and enjoy crushing 🍭🥂

• arrgh
    arrgh Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

This didnt work for me. I'm trying to change my avatar in the game and it will only let me upload external pictures not King avatar.

• little_kay
    little_kay Posts: 378 Level 3
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hello @arrgh !

I'm sorry that the answers from bakedbacons and PummyRaj did not answer your question - they are usually very very helpful in responding to any issues.

Hopefully my post will answer your concern!

The avatar in Candy Crush Friends Saga is either from your Kingdom Game account (your king.com account) or your Facebook account.

In order to change your avatar, you first need to either create a King Game account, or to link to your Facebook.

If you do not want to connect via Facebook, just hit the gear wheel in the corner of the screen

This will give you the opportunity to connect//create an account through email.

Once you sign up//log in, you will now have a King Game account, and this will enable you to be able to change your avatar.

To change your avatar, go to king.com, and click "Games" in the top left corner:

Go to Log in in the corner:

Go to there and click on your avatar in there. You will see options to change it.

You can choose a King pic or upload your own external picture.

NOTE: if you already have a King Account, you can just directly log in on king.com, hit settings, and choose your avatar.

I hoped this helped! If you have any further questions, please comment down in the comment box at the bottom of this page, and make sure to tag me @little_kay !!

have a sweet day! 🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?