🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

why i can't use my gold bars?

Options
alma3389
alma3389 Posts: 40 Level 2
edited June 2020 in Discussions

I'd like to know why i can't use my gold bars??

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,762 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @alma3389 . Welcome to our Community

Slow internet, Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Reset/Clear cache data from App Store - Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

If the problem remains the same, you need to follow the steps below.

You will find complete information HERE and of course tell your Game ID there.

Thank you.

• 1smartguy4no1
    1smartguy4no1 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,274 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @alma3389 Hearty Welcome Back to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I have noticed that you have asked the same question about a month ago!

Are you having the same issue from past one month OR did the problem got resolved and came back again?

Please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day 🍭 🍭

• alma3389
    Options

I have the same problem with gold bars and it will work only if i go to another big country, i tried everything but its not working. Please help me

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,274 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @alma3389 Hearty Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue with your game!

You have mentioned above that if you go to a big country, it works. Would you mind telling me which country you are living in? And what was that big country where you had no problem to play?

Also, can you please give me few more details....

1) Device you are using; (2) Version you have right now; (3) Which game you are playing; (4) Are you not able to buy Gold Bars in this game or other games also having any issues?

I am thinking the problem could be with "Internet connection"! The better connection we have, the better useful it would be for us avail all the applications / features.

But, please post back these details, and we will talk more 👍️

• alma3389
    Options

Hello dear

I live in montenegro and i have started playing this game when i had facebook long time ago. I dont have facebook now but king allows me to play with my email address account. Im on level 5973 right now.

I have played candy in Germany, Switzerland,Holland, Turkey and i didnt have problems there everything works, i can shop too..my phone is Samsung A5 and i have latest versions of everything but it simply doesn't work in my country. That makes me sad because i love candy crush...

Take care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?