πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Stuck on level 2795

Yorben_Goeree
Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5

How can I complete on level 2795?? This was not enough moves from this level. A test-group for number of moves is not pleasant for mij because for these level can be stuck.

A YouTube video is not same from this level with less of moves.

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hey there @Yorben_Goeree πŸ‘‹

Tagging our CCFS Experts, I'm sure they'll have some good tips for you πŸ˜‰ @KingChewy @wafercookieflippers @PummyRaj @kiara_wael @flew66 @Sofia1992 @candycrushinit @Nat09 @gr33n3y3z @BQN537 @mysticalmysty @firebombmarkus - Anything to share please?

Happy playing guys and good luck, @Yorben_Goeree πŸ’

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5

Hi @Yorben_Goeree No question that the levels are getting tougher approaching level 3000. As an advanced player yourself, I am sure you enjoy the increasing challenge. I took my time and a few boosters to help me crossing the 3000 milestone not long ago.

I replayed level 2795 today to refresh my memory. There are 22 moves to start and the friends available are King Chewy, Rachael and Yeti. Unfortunately Olivia is not available for this level. She would have been a great helper. Anyhow, I played with King Chewy without any booster. Although I didn't pass the level with my few tries, I was able to remove most of the octopus except for the two on the bottom left and right corners. I think a couple more moves would do it. I found BGT's bubble blast candies are quite effective to destroy the Jelly blockers. There are as many as 6 layers in the Jelly blocker so you need to hit them multiple times to release the octopus. I think Yeti would be great too if you can get stripped / wrapped combo going.

There are a few tips I would offer. 1) Get enough stickers to have the timed fish booster activated. If I had the timed fish booster today, I would have passed the level. 2) Make stripped candy early to release and detonate the two wrapped candies to clear the field. 3) Make as many bubble blast candies by destroying yellow candies. 5) Target the corner Jelly blockers with the bubble blast candies if possible.

Good luck!

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Nice tips my friend @flew66 .

Well done and sorry @Yorben_Goeree but i can't help you since I didn't reach in that level yet.

I hope other superstars and Game Experts to help you more too!~

• Yorben_Goeree

Hi, @flew66

Thanks you very much for the hints and tips and I hope it works.Β And I will try to continue with this level 2795 with your tips.πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜Š

And hi, @Sofia1992

No problem and don’t worry but @flew66 give a tips for me.😊

• Soda_bottelet
    Soda_bottelet Posts: 268 Level 3

Oh no.. its a horrible level and you can do it! Keep trying.πŸ˜‰

• Yorben_Goeree

Thanks you very much and now it is level 2795 has been completed.πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Yorben_Goeree

Hi, @flew66 and @QueenMia

Thanks you very much and finally for this level has been completed! I have lucky for the final move for I need a colorbomb + coloring Candy combination and I'm afraid that level wouldn't make it to the last move. But now it’s completed!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Thanks you very much for the help!😊❀️

Screenshot 1: I see a colorbomb + coloring candy combination for final move. And a wrapped Candy is on left and under a next the six-layered jelly blocker on board. I used a colorbomb + coloring candy combination.

Screenshot 2: And finally it’s complete now.

• Yorben_Goeree

Hi, @flew66 and @QueenMia

Thanks you very much and finally for this level has been completed! I have lucky for the final move for I need a colorbomb + coloring Candy combination and I'm afraid that level wouldn't make it to the last move. But now it’s completed!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Thanks you very much for the help!😊❀️

Screenshot 1: I see a colorbomb + coloring candy combination for final move. And a wrapped Candy is on left and under a next the six-layered jelly blocker on board. I used a colorbomb + coloring candy combination.

Screenshot 2: And finally it’s complete now.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Yay πŸ₯³ Very happy to hear that you made it πŸ™ŒWell done πŸ’ͺ

And great, great tip @flew66 - I am sure it's going to help plenty more players! Thanks for sharing πŸ’

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?