👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Narrow play window

Options
2»

Answers

• wifeslayer
    wifeslayer Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Youll have to go into regedit on windows 10 and expand your resolution specs in there :(
  • Mazzlynn
    Mazzlynn Posts: 28 Level 2
    edited August 2020
    Options

This game is to narrow and small. I reinstalled the game and the screen did expand automatically, It was so nice seeing it bigger. When I returned to the game later it's back to narrow and small. If you reinstall the game, you will loose your boosters, I am at the beginning of the game, so I lost the 1st 3 boosters received from the game. I really love this game, but it is just very small to really enjoy it. I have no clue how to fix this. I did try to fiddle with the resolution, it did not help the problem.

• Mazzlynn
    Options

I am playing the game without being logged into my king account. I have been in and out of the game several times and the window has expanded to a larger size with about 1" border every time. It seems that when you are logged into the king account the screen goes narrow and the game field is gets small. Maybe the King techs could check this out for us because I like my data saved on King rather than Facebook.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Mazzlynn Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue with your game while playing on Windows 10!

And Thank you for the detailed explanation about the issue. Can you please give few details...

1) which device are you using? (2) From how long you are experiencing this issue? (3) What is the version number you have?

Talk to you soon.

• Mazzlynn
    edited August 2020
    Options

I am using my windows 10 desktop. I had an issue with this problem from the beginning, so I did not play it much. one day I went back in and it was larger. I don't see a version of the game any place. I seem to be okay now, the screen does expand. Thanks for your help, "keep on crushing"😊

• Grassor1
    Grassor1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am also playing the game and up to a couple of days ago it was displaying a full screen now it's gone to the same scenario you are having, as far as I am aware my windows 10 settings have not changed and as far as I am concerned my PC is exactly as it was from day one so unfortunately I cannot offer any solution but obviously something has occurred either within the game software or some sort of bug has affected it, I will continue to try and rectify the issue and if any progress I will let you all know.

Thanks

• Grassor1
    Grassor1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi, quick update I uninstalled the game and then reinstalled this appears to have resolved the issue I am now back to full screen if the problem presents itself again I will post with any further information.

• cherns
    cherns Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

FWIW, I just uninstalled the game and re-installed it. When I launched it, it came up with the narrow screen described above, but then expanded to almost full screen size. Many thanks to the forum for the uninstall/re-install suggestion. I don't know why the app doesn't update itself, though.

• Mazzlynn
    Options

It is definitely a strange thing, I reinstalled it only because I am at the beginning of the game. Players who are very advanced in the game should use caution if deciding to do this because you will loose all your boosters.

• cherns
    cherns Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I should have mentioned that when I re-installed, I went back to zero. Oh, well, it's just a game....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?