My jelly queen levels are messed up

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hello @steph2010 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community ๐Ÿค—

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Thank you for trying out the steps and informing that you are using Samsung. Can you please give your ID number also?

• Fran_Coursolle
    Fran_Coursolle Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Same problem. I fixed it and it was ok for a while and now itโ€™s back.

IPhone 5s. 12.4.7

i am currently on level 10. This time itโ€™s not only the incorrect characters, the game that appears is the level 9 games even though at the top it still says 10

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @Fran_Coursolle Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community ๐Ÿค—

I am sorry to hear that the glitch is happening in your game too! Thank you very much for providing the details. But, can you please re-check the version you have? It should be 5. something

Can you please show me a screenshots of level 10 - (1) the screen where you hit "Play" and (2) After opening the level.

To post the screenshot, please tap on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

Talk to you soon. Have a Crushastic Day ๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿญ

• Fran_Coursolle
    Options

Screen shots including level 9 and 10 screens with the same game only difference is number at the top

sorry how do I check whatโ€™s vwrsion I have? Far as I know Iโ€™m updated.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear @Fran_Coursolle ๐Ÿค—

Thank you so much for posting the screenshots for my clarification. I am stuck in level # 6, want to beat it without using any boosters or Gold Bars ๐Ÿ˜…

You are on iPhone, right? So, go to the App Store --- search for Candy Friends Saga -- do not click on "Open", but just click on the name of the game, and you should see all the extra info about the game, like version, when it was released, etc., That's where, you will find the version number ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Oh! With regards to level 9 & 10, you are saying that they both are the same, right?

• Fran_Coursolle
    Options

iPhone.

Updated to 1.40.3 2 days ago (I was having this problem before that but managed to work through it)

if you look at the top of the 2 screenshots, one says 9 the other says 10. Only other difference is the number of moves I start with.

• Kags
    Kags Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I am yet another person having this issue. Have tried disconnecting from Wi-fi, clearing cache etc ... no change.

ID: 3683029024

Device: iPad Mini 4

Game version: 1.40.3

Screenshots:

Earlier I was also being offered the chance to play with Odus, even though no purple candies appear in the game. I played the same game sometime between 11:00 and midnight (UK) yesterday when everything was normal, but now have this issue.

• PummyRaj
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hello again @Fran_Coursolle ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Your screenshots helped me to figure out the differences between both levels.... and here they are::

1) Level 9 is a Jelly level (Purple Jam) and level 10 is a Jam level;

2) Level 9 has 29 moves and level 10 has 23 moves (like you have already mentioned);

3) We have to spread the jam in 48 tiles in level 9, and 68 tiles in level 10.

4) Level 9 has 2 Raspberry Twister Cakes -- that gets exploded once all the icing is removed;

5) Level 10 starts with a Striped at the bottom of the board, where as level # 9 has those Twister Cakes.

6) Level # 10 has too many pf Caramel Cups (with Blueberry on top) on the board, but the level #9 has only 4 of them above to the Twister cakes.

7) And there are no "frozen" Fish and Licorice in level # 10.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @Kags Hearty Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community ๐Ÿค—

Thank you very much for providing all the needed details.

The Friends Community In-charge team have already escalated this issue to the Studio, and they are looking into it ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

I will get back once I receive any update from the team on the issue

Thank you very much to all of you for understanding and being patient ๐Ÿ™

• Fran_Coursolle
    Options

Last night before bed the levels were still screwed up. This morning I wake up and the Jelly Queen is magically back without my having done anything.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?