🎨First ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win!
πŸ”₯ All that's Hot Right Now! 🌢

Don't be shy and say Hi!

Comments

• granny101granny101 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello everyone im addicted to all candy crush games

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 2,391 Jelly Moderator

G'Day @Robinandcleo

Welcome to the Jelly Community!! :0)

If you click in the word Royal above in the top line, that will take you to discussions on the RC that you can have a quick read of and see if anything there answers your questions. In either one of those topics you can comment about those or ask one of your own :0)

It's also where you can say the things you like and those things you don't. It's also a good place to get to know those housemates who play RC also :0)

🌻 Be Considerate πŸ‘‹ Be Friendly πŸ˜‚ Have sense of Humour 😎 Show Patience 🎈 Have Fun πŸŽͺ 🌼 Jelly (RC)🍭

G'Day @Cleoandrobyn and @Robinandcleo

Are these both your accounts? I guess I'm asking if you are the same person lol

Welcome to the Jelly Community. It can be a bit confusing at first but we're here to help :0)

@Lola_Pop

🌻 Be Considerate πŸ‘‹ Be Friendly πŸ˜‚ Have sense of Humour 😎 Show Patience 🎈 Have Fun πŸŽͺ 🌼 Jelly (RC)🍭

G'Day @granny101

Welcome to The Jelly Community!! :0)

We love the King games too!

Are you playing The Main Jelly board and RC?

G'day @winner0427

It's wonderful that you have a welcoming vibe and like to say hello :0)

Have you discovered any of the other discussions that I've mentioned to you? It would be great to see you in other places within our Community also :0)

Now that you're on level 2, would you like some help to be able to progress beyond this thread? I'd like to help if you have questions or you could put something in the "Light fun" thread in the Main Discussion area and then more housemates would see you and might respond?

• winner0427winner0427 Posts: 35 Level 2

Yes I need help in the discussion part of this I have got there but I call only read it I know see we're I can write any thing. I would really like it you could help me.

I thank you now

• Jilybean74Jilybean74 Posts: 25 Level 2

When you join a discussion, type what you're having a problem is add to what other's are are talking about' then at the bottom you'll see were you can push the button and you'll see that you've been added to the discussion, or you can select one of our great surper players and they will be more than happy to help you.

• Kdaniel2015Kdaniel2015 Posts: 6 Level 2

i need help getting through level 150!!! Can anyone help me???

• DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 13,479 Friends Moderator

Hi @kaskakaska Welcome to our sweet community.

Can we help you? If you have any questions, you are welcome to ask them. We help you around the community or if you have a special question about the game.

We also have competitions if you want to participate. Just let us know.

Competition and badges:

πŸš€Β Badget - EventΒ πŸ›Έ

🧹 New competitionΒ πŸ—Ύ (German Corner)

I play the following games: CCS (Level 9.845), CCSS (Level 7.045), CCJS (Level 4.845), FHS (Level 3.760), PSS (Level 3.275), BBS (Level 2.240), CCFS (Level 1.880), BW3 (Level 615), PPS (Level 600)

• winner0427winner0427 Posts: 35 Level 2

Go to the discussion area and asked there they can help you. And happy Wednesday to you.

Hope some one can help you.

G'Day @kaskakaska

Welcome to The Jelly Community!!

It's great that you've come and said Hi here, there are discussions and a Competition recently that you can check out too!

Hope to see you around the Community :0)

• SBHSBH Posts: 63,192 Level 5

Hello Everyone β€ΌοΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±πŸ‡΅πŸ‡± POLISH POWER πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±