🎨First ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win!
🔥 All that's Hot Right Now! 🌶

Don't be shy and say Hi!

Comments

• SBHSBH Posts: 63,223 Level 5

Good luck in New Day ‼️😃👍😃

🇵🇱🇵🇱 POLISH POWER 🇵🇱🇵🇱

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 2,422 Jelly Moderator

G'Day @bsabrina69

Welcome to the Jelly Community!!

It's great to say Hi and hope to see you around the Community. There's fun discussions, polls and look out for Competitions!!

🌻 Be Considerate 👋 Be Friendly 😂 Have sense of Humour 😎 Show Patience 🎈 Have Fun 🎪 🌼 Jelly (RC)🍭

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 18,457 Ambassador

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

🚀 Badget - Event 🛸

🧹 New competition 🗾

🔮  interesting facts from Germany  🏖 🌊                     

• MaryMyosotisMaryMyosotis Posts: 1 Newbie

Coucou tout le Monde,

Heureuse de rejoindre la communauté King...

Je suis MaryMyosotis, j'aime les différents jeux comme de Candy Crush : Jelly, Soda, Saga... etc ...

De jouer me permet de me distraire, de me détendre mais aussi d'apprendre et de partager avec des Parents, Amis, Voisins... sans oublier le fait d'envoyer des vies et d'en recevoir pour que chacune et chacun puissent avancer dans les divers jeux proposés ... Bien à vous toutes et à vous tous, ... Bon jeu ;-)

• bsabrina69bsabrina69 Posts: 44 Level 2

Thank you for such a warm welcome 🙏 😊 I will try to be more involved

• bsabrina69bsabrina69 Posts: 44 Level 2

@Spinnifix

Thank you what an organized and helpful information you made this pretty manageable. Notice the @ sign I'm so excited that I will be able to talk to everyone

B

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 18,457 Ambassador

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

🚀 Badget - Event 🛸

🧹 New competition 🗾

🔮  interesting facts from Germany  🏖 🌊                     

• blessedgirlblessedgirl Posts: 11 Level 2

Hi my name is Amanda and I'm new to this community it's nice to meet you

• MrsBlinkieMrsBlinkie Posts: 8 Level 2

Hello everyone, I've played all the King games but my favorite is Jelly because you get to play against live players in RC!

G'Day @blessedgirl and @MrsBlinkie

Welcome to The Jelly Community!! :0)

Yes Jelly is one of my favourite games and the RC too.

I think I especially like the Liquorice boards :0)

Come check out the Community and I'll look out for you :0)

🌻 Be Considerate 👋 Be Friendly 😂 Have sense of Humour 😎 Show Patience 🎈 Have Fun 🎪 🌼 Jelly (RC)🍭

• Suzy_00Suzy_00 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello! I don't have a face on my profile yet, but I am addicted to the Candy Crush Jelly Royal Championship! I just don't like it when I get knocked offline! Wishing you all happy spring!

• winner0427winner0427 Posts: 35 Level 2
  • jacksonlegacyfivejacksonlegacyfive Posts: 10 Level 2

is there and N/A group for candy crush...

G'Day @Suzy_00 and @jacksonlegacyfive

Welcome to the Jelly Community, great to see you here!! :0)

Majority of the Games have their own Community as well as there being The Hub.

At the top of the screen, on the right, you will see a little world icon with an arrow next to it.

Click the arrow and a drop box will appear. Select "Sub Communities" and you can choose your game Community there.

Hope that helps :0)