🎨First ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win!
🔥 All that's Hot Right Now! 🌶

Don't be shy and say Hi!

Comments

• jacksonlegacyfivejacksonlegacyfive Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited March 15

thank you my friend I’m semi-new to candy crush but I love it....I rotate jelly,soda, and friends so I don’t have to wait for lives.....very nice to meet all you, and thank you for reaching out and helping 😃

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• jsscdodd031jsscdodd031 Posts: 11 Level 2

hi everyone my name is jessica im new

• Channi34Channi34 Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi I’m channi ... been playing these games for years but never joined the community

• winner0427winner0427 Posts: 35 Level 2

Hi my name is Tina welcome all. I my self have played for a while. Use to play before the big change here. But trying to get use of my way around. It getting easy I guess. It use to be sign on and go to the games or go to Royal championship and play. I didn't have to download each game. Here I go to the games I have to download it before playing. But I love playing the games I download there fun.

• RanciderwrichRanciderwrich Posts: 1 Newbie

Ranciderwrich here to present my first post on the King Community section.

Have since played CCS since the day I got my first iPad been crushing sweet tasty divine candies the whole time as my pastime and hobbies and was never bored of playing it back then ...kept going ...and going ...and going until I stopped cos the levels are stepping up more to be a challenge but that challenge had to make me end up having my lives lost which then leads me to boredom, can’t play on until at after at least 1 life has been earned.

Other than that CCS has been a lifetime pleasure of sitting back from work and using that sign of leisure for unwinding purposes on eating candies both for snacking and matching at the same time.

• DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 13,534 Friends Moderator
    edited March 18

Hi @jacksonlegacyfive @jsscdodd031 @Channi34 @winner0427 @Ranciderwrich welcome to our sweet community. I look forward to meeting you here. My name is Ina.

I am also an avid Jelly player and at the end of the card. If you have any questions about the main card, please call me. I don't know how well in RC.

I wish you a wonderful day and a good board at your levels. See you later. If you need me, use the ---

Competition and badges:

🍭 Get the LIMBO badge 🏅 — King Community

🚀 Badget - Event 🛸 (German Corner - Ends on August 6, 2021)

🧹 New competition 🗾 (German Corner)

I play the following games: CCS (Level 9.845), CCSS (Level 7.045), CCJS (Level 4.845), FHS (Level 3.760), PSS (Level 3.275), BBS (Level 2.240), CCFS (Level 1.880), BW3 (Level 615), PPS (Level 600)

• DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 13,534 Friends Moderator

@Ranciderwrich do you also play Candy Crush Jelly? You are here on the game page of Jelly. In your text, I only read something about CCS. That is a different side. Can I help you?

Competition and badges:

🍭 Get the LIMBO badge 🏅 — King Community

🚀 Badget - Event 🛸 (German Corner - Ends on August 6, 2021)

🧹 New competition 🗾 (German Corner)

I play the following games: CCS (Level 9.845), CCSS (Level 7.045), CCJS (Level 4.845), FHS (Level 3.760), PSS (Level 3.275), BBS (Level 2.240), CCFS (Level 1.880), BW3 (Level 615), PPS (Level 600)

• SBHSBH Posts: 63,223 Level 5

Hello Everyone 😃

🇵🇱🇵🇱 POLISH POWER 🇵🇱🇵🇱

• SBHSBH Posts: 63,223 Level 5

Good luck in new day 😃

🇵🇱🇵🇱 POLISH POWER 🇵🇱🇵🇱

• aliyankareem111aliyankareem111 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi everyone,I’m Aliyah, I’m so happy to be with you here and I love this game and this community

have a nice time

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 2,428 Jelly Moderator

G'Day @aliyankareem111

Welcome to the Jelly Community!!!

Hope to see you around here :0)

🌻 Be Considerate 👋 Be Friendly 😂 Have sense of Humour 😎 Show Patience 🎈 Have Fun 🎪 🌼 Jelly (RC)🍭

• FishyfunFishyfun Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello there everyone. Jimmy here. Looking forward to some great fun.

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 2,428 Jelly Moderator

G'day Fishyfun,

Welcome to the Jelly Community!!

Hope to see you around as you check things out 😀

Have a Jellylisous Day !!

🌻 Be Considerate 👋 Be Friendly 😂 Have sense of Humour 😎 Show Patience 🎈 Have Fun 🎪 🌼 Jelly (RC)🍭