➡️ Have you passed level 5000? Come grab your badge HERE!
🔥 All that's Hot Right Now! 🌶

Don't be shy and say Hi!

Comments

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 3,050 Jelly Moderator

Hi @newday222

Welcome to the Jelly Community!! :0)

Check out the Green Boxes in discussions as they are highlighted topics and for Quick Links to cool Jelly stuff going on here's a link.

Our latest Jelly Poll is here, you're welcome to vote and comment 😃

Thanks for letting us know which level you are on. This is actually really helpful for me when planning comps. Why not post a screen shot here.

Remember to introduce yourself and let us know where you are playing from in the Fun Area too. This will help you level up and info on the Rewards Program and Badges can be found in the Quick Links too 🤗

Looking forward to seeing you explore the Community :0)

Have a Kingtastic Day!!

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• cheers2ucheers2u Posts: 62 Level 2

Howdy to you, too! Someone will come along and tell ya this is an English forum! Cheers

• Nikolaos_ProdromidisNikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 1,745 Level 4

@cheers2u you are right!

On the other hand, I think that everybody knows how it is "Hello everybody" in 🇮🇹 Italian! 🇮🇹

@Sonia_tiranno , welcome to our friendly community! 🙂

In this forum the language we use is 🇬🇧 English! 🇬🇧

Wish you to have a nice time in the community and find any information you want about King games! 😀

• darjandarjan Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello everyone glad to be aboard

Playing candy crush jelly is so relaxing. I have been playing for many years. Awesome!!!

Happy 2b

I would like to post a question which is the reason I joined. I hope this is the right platform

Will you help me with this. As I mentioned I love the game and have been playing for years. I am on here daily. Right now I just completed candy crush jelly saga level 4805 and it want advance to 4806 it only has what looks like a paint can or something. Is this the last level for candy crush jelly? Please help, thanks!!!

I'm still waiting. Is any one available or has anyone had this issue with not advancing from level 4805 to 4806 in candy crush jelly? Please let me know. Thank you fellow crushers....

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 3,050 Jelly Moderator

Hello @darjan

Welcome to the Jelly Community!! :0)

It's great to see you in the Fun Area. Here you can also let us know where you are playing from :0)

Posting a screen shot is a good idea sometimes and here is a link to the Level Tips area where you'll find great help for levels.

At the top of the page you'll see areas you can click on. "Discussions" will lead you to the Main Jelly Discussions page where you'll find green boxes of highlighted topics.

In the Quick Links here, there is helpful info including a discussion on the latest Episode Releases by our local Jellies :0)

Happy Exploring and looking forward to seeing you around the Jelly Forum :0)

• delishdelish Posts: 8 Level 2

New to the community. Hello everyone!