➡️ Have you passed level 5000? Come grab your badge HERE!
🍭Celebrate Candy Day with us! Win your own Jelly portrait HERE and some Gold HERE!

Don't be shy and say Hi!

Comments

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 3,458 Jelly Moderator

Hi @melobelak

Welcome to the Jelly Community!! :0)

@JellyRollz great to see you in the Jelly Community!!

Remember to keep yourself on line and protect your personal info by not posting your name, email or personal photo's :0)

Looking forward to seeing you guyz around the Community :0)

Take a look at this link here to help you find great topics around the Community and this link here for contests :0)

Hi @Aakash2001

Looking forward to seeing you around Jelly. Try this link here for tips for newbies and this link here for great info in getting started in Jelly. Have your vote in our Polls too :0)

In the top line above you will find 5 Areas of Jelly to navigate to quickly. Try out "Discussions" for the Main Jelly page and "Contests" for competitions like the Jelly Levels in a week and the Weekend Challenge :0)

• misspink78misspink78 Posts: 82 Level 3

Hi guys I'm Amy, @misspink78 I cant believe I've been playing Candy Crush for 10 yrs and never participated here. Looking forward to exploring.

• penkenpenken Posts: 127 Level 2

Hi I am new here and I need friends on Jelly Saga. I am only on lvl 843. Thanks!

Hi @misspink78 and @penken

Welcome to the Jelly Community!! 😀

Check out the green boxes in the Main "Discussions" page, as these are highlighted current topics.

"Quick Links" in those boxes help navigate easily and you can find that here

Happy Exploring and hope you get to the Community Explorer Badge:0)

Have a Kingtastic Day :0)

• melobelakmelobelak Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi my name is shady of iran l loved this game

• Arrie1234Arrie1234 Posts: 0 Newbie

Hope I get some assistance in game

• NamTruong2001NamTruong2001 Posts: 2,449 Level 5

Hello, nice to see you.

If you have trouble playing the game, don't hesitate to make a question in Support section. If you have something interesting, share with us in Discussion area.

Have fun!

Hi @Arrie1234

There's a few different things to do around the community as well as competitions to enter :0)

You can get help with levels in the Jellylicious Level Tips Area (at the top of the main discussions page in the white box under Fun Area) The green boxes highlight current topics and there you will also find Quick links to help you navigate Jelly Community quickly from one place. That's here and there you will also find tips for newbies ( here), community topics and guidelines (here), tech support, badges and great discussions from fellow Jelly Housemates ( here).

If you need a hand just tag me :0)

• ivorybivoryb Posts: 0 Newbie

i am a newby and i need friends

• ivorybivoryb Posts: 0 Newbie

i just stated, how is everyone doing

Hi @ivoryb

Welcome to the Jelly Community!!

It's great to see you here in the Community :0)

We have a Quick Links Discussion in the green boxes here. These green boxes highlight current topics in the community and the Quick Links will help you navigate easily👍

To start you off and have a lit fun in exploring Jelly, try this link here and follow the tips to get you your first badge.

On Friday's we also run the Weekend Challenge :0)

Hi @ivoryb

Send lives to fellow Jellies in the game pop up (pic pop up)

Check the Pink Envelope icon in your game to receive lives from friends.

Sending these yourself also will earn you Mastery points which you can post a screenshot of here and select - Time To Brag to earn your Mastery Rank Badge - starting at 30 points :0)

• Captain_CuteCaptain_Cute Posts: 15 Level 2

Hi i am a newbie comment and say hi