⚡️Daily Quests! Learn more about the new feature HERE!
➡️ Have you passed level 5000? Come grab your badge HERE!

Don't be shy and say Hi!

Comments

• julyahnamcbraxajulyahnamcbraxa Posts: 47 Level 2
    edited February 2020
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• mylissamylissa Posts: 12 Level 2
    What's up fellow CRUSHERS..... My wheelhouse is The Jelly Saga and the Classic Candy Crush. I dabbled in farm heros for a hot minute. I had to make more space in my prehistoric phone to actually use it for dumb stuff like calling pepole. ( insert Doctor Phil joke here..) 
  • chawny71chawny71 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hello all. I absolutely LOVE playing King games. I'm brand new to the forum.  :) 
  • DONKYKONGDONKYKONG Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 2020
    Thanks King Games. I returned from my Holidays in Sri Lanka today. And your games helped me from getting in trouble with my girlfriend. As I was too engaged playing your games than admiring the pretty girls. 

Has anyone seen my Giraffe (KIETH)?
    He didnt come home last night.😥

He went Night clubing. And i told him to be home no later than 2am.
    NAUGHTY GIRAFFE. 
    hehe

I should have listened to My mum. She warned me Giraffes are Naughty . Hehe

GREETINGS FELLOW GAMERS

Ive just had a Lead about my GIRAFFE (KIETH).
    He's in the police station! For not paying his BEER BILL. At the nightclub.

• ladystatesladystates Posts: 5 Level 2

hi everyone my name is ebony and my favorite game jelly

• anncoffanncoff Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi my name is lisa I love playing games

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 12,984 Community Manager

Warm welcome to the Community everyone 🤗

This is your home! The Community is a great place to find out about news, make new friends and spend time while waiting for lives to refill but also and especially to give us your feedback on the game and help us make the game better for you all!

If you've passed level 1000 come and claim your exclusive Community Badge here and show everyone how good you are 💪 😎

See you around the Community, guys! Feel free to join conversations or to create your own! Don't forget to have fun 🍒

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Legend

Hi,I am Palash Sarma..My level is 1125

• nusaibanusaiba Posts: 0 Newbie

it's a very nice game

love this game

it's so great

and good for timepass

I really enjoy this game

• candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 12,570 Level 5

Hi there @nusaiba and warm welcome to our sweet community!

Here, we run contests hosted by our amazing Superstars and CMs for a chance to win Gold Bars and Boosters in your favorite King game(s). In the contest page for each game community, you'll see a number of open and finished contests. If one says "Finished", that means that the contest is over and your entry will not be valid. So please check out our Contest Area here for a chance to win Gold Bars and Boosters in your favorite King game(s): https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/competitions

If you need any help, please feel free to check out our Support area for each game community for all possible questions answered by Superstars, Game Experts, and CMs (Community Managers). If you still need further assistance, please ask a question providing much details regarding your issue.

You can get started here to know about all the community and its magical features: https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/270664/what-is-this-community-about-lets-get-started#latest

Thanks for joining and I hope you have fun here in the King Community! Have a thoughtful Thursday!

• abuford82abuford82 Posts: 4 Newbie

I'm April Buford and i live in Alabama. I'm an Alabama Roll Tide fan

• abuford82abuford82 Posts: 4 Newbie

I'm April Buford. I live in Alabama. Roll Tide

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 12,984 Community Manager
    edited March 2020

Hi everyone & Happy Fri-yay 🎉

Have you met my friends @LadyRaffie  and @Lola_Pop? They're also playing from Barcelona, like me - There's no better place to play Candy Crush Jelly from, right?! 😋

You're going to see a lot more of these 2 in the next weeks as they'll be looking after the game from now on and be your voice to the Studio. Treat them well 😉

As for me, you'll see me around Candy Crush Friends and Farm Heroes Communities 🤗

Trust me, you're in very good hands!

See you around and don't forget to have fun 🍒

• LadyRaffieLadyRaffie Posts: 3,693 Community Manager

Hello everyone!

I want to know.. who of you can compete against these views from home? 😏

As @QueenMia just mentioned, you will see me around our jellicious Community. And since we are getting to know each other.. what about if you share with us What is your favourite thing about Candy Crush Jelly? Follow this link and let us know!

See you around and remember...

May the Community be with you! 🤗