Introduce yourself!

XarlyXarly Posts: 1,320 Community Manager
Hey everyone!

We want to get to know you all! That's why we are opening up a thread like this, because the more we know each other, the more we can celebrate this awesome community!

I'll start with myself here! I'm Xarly and I am the Community Manager here! You will see me here and there along with some superstars and with the other awesome members of the team! (@Mark Hawk, @QueenMia and @Cezdiamond )

I'm a very passionate person and I always tend to put my heart on the things I do, which in this case is you guys! I'll be honoured to be the one sending your feedback to the studio and to get to know you all and share our passion for the game!

Enough of me now, it's your turn! Don't be shy and speak up, we would love to know you!

Cheers,
Xarly

Comments

• CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,414 Community Manager
    Nice to meet everyone! I am Cezdiamond a lover of all things Candy, Cats and Dogs!  <3

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

• MarkHawkMarkHawk Posts: 3,679 Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    Greetings on all frequencies!!

I'm Mark and you'll see me roaming the threads disguised in my bubblegum troll outfit =)

I'm here to help you in case you get stuck in one of our games. 
  • beanie3105beanie3105 Posts: 1
    Hey everyone 

I'm Kirsten and I play all the games every day, but my favourite is jelly!
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 1,320 Community Manager
    beanie3105 said:
    Hey everyone 

I'm Kirsten and I play all the games every day, but my favourite is jelly!
    Hi Kirsten!

You are the first person to post in our new Candy Crush Jelly Saga Community site! Welcome on board and make yourself at home! If you have any questions, you know where to find us! (And if not, just open a new discussion and we'll be happy to help).

Cheers and welcome home!
    Xarly
  • Korinne1987Korinne1987 Posts: 2
    Hi I’m Korinne love this game
  • Hi from the UK. I'm addicted to jelly saga! I'm always in desperate need of lives tho! I'm a proud bulldog mum and professional blogger.... Nice to meet you all ... #myjourneythroughmadness. 
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 13,898 Superstar
    Hi everyone!  My name is Elsa and I am a King Superstar and have been since the inception 2 years ago.  I work with other Superstars and King Community Managers and we do our best to help the players with their issues and glitches.     

I have played many King games, but my favorites are all the Candy Crush games – Saga, Soda, Jelly and now Friends. I can thank my daughter for getting me addicted to Candy Crush years ago, but I’ve never regretted one minute of it!

Recently, a Candy Crush fan created an awesome picture of me trying to zap out those glitches and I’d like to share that with all of you here.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

CC Saga Crushers, King wants to hear from you!   
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

• XarlyXarly Posts: 1,320 Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

Loving these introductions!

@fieryredheaded1 , @Korinne1987 and @Elsa : Welcome aboard! Feel free to jump on any of the threads and let's all make the Candy Crush Jelly Community a place that shines!

It's on all of us to make this a beautiful place so don't be shy and let's keep this amazing ball rolling!

Cheers,
    Xarly

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 2,814 Superstar
    Hi everyone 🤗

My name is Marko. You may now me from other communities since I've already introduced myself there. I am 31 years old. I play Candy Crush Saga, Farm Heroes Saga, Candy Crush Friends Saga, Candy Crush Jelly Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga.

It's really a pleasure to see you all here and exchange experiences wuth you 🍭
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻