Is level 835 in Alphabetty possible in English?

Options
Allyd25
Allyd25 Posts: 81 Level 3
I am on level 835 of Alphabetty and you need to make 4 words containing 10 letters but the board is totally full of blockers. I havent been able to even make one 10 letter word even when I have a ton of crowns on the board. I have seen that making long words in other languages is much easier than it is to make them in English.

Answers

• AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Welcome @Allyd25! We don't discuss AlphaBetty Saga. You can phrase your issue on the AlphaBetty community by clicking the "Games" button above. Have a nice day!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey there, I'm moving this thread to the AlphaBetty section so other players can help you ;)

Don't forget to participate and get a chance to win some Gold - All you need to do is to comment with your level here. Good luck :awesome:  
  • abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options
    hi Allyd25 ... try not to be intimidated with 10-letter words
    ... think in terms of 6 & 7 letter words where 3 or 4 crowns are blasted
    ... remember - blasted crowns are returned to the board
    ... for best results do not include crowns when making words, whenever possible
    ... there are screenshots and notes for 835 here
    ... open a new tab or a new window ... http://www.screenshotabe.com/index.php

• Caseymc
    Caseymc Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    This is the level that made me quit the game. Too frustrating.  It’s supposed to be fun, not annoying. I noticed today that they have changed it to two 10 letter words, but it’s still impossible with so many blockers. I just had a game where I had four q’s in the usuable letters of the board. Really? I’m out. 
  • mengalla
    mengalla Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I think it’s time to find a new game. Too many blockers to get rid of, too many crowns needed and not enough vowels or useable combinations. Can’t even make 10 letter word on this board!

• abe_coffee
    Options

hi @mengalla

10-letter words are tough ... I am not good at making them

but ... I sure can make 7-letter words ... and so can you if you made it to level 835

but Abe ... how do I do that with only 7-letter words?

to make longer words flood the board with crowns and 8-way blasters

general approach ... make 4-letter words and make 7-letter words

back to 10-letter words ... before you play an 8-way blaster count the number of crowns it will hit ... for example a 7-letter word with an 8-way blaster that hits 3 crowns will count as a 10-letter word(7+3=10)

most blasted are returned to the board in a new position

once you master this technique the word lists will not give much trouble as you move on to the end(level 920)

but Abe ... the letters are lousy ... you have 2 options ... 1) quit until you get a good starting board ... 2) get a blaster on the first turn and hope to blast the lousy letters

I will try to post screen shots for level 835 ... please check back in a couple of hours for screenshots

• abe_coffee
    edited June 2020
    Options

hi @mengalla and @PummyRaj

screenshots were added to my facebook page in a album named"level 835"

open in a new tab or a new window

sorry ... the image sequence is backwards

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @abe_coffee 🤗

I tried the link you have provided above (directly clicking on it). The link is not completely visible to "copy & paste".

Let me try something else and get back to you 👍️

• abe_coffee
    edited June 2020
    Options

right click on the coffee cup ... then select "open in a new tab"

or ... left click twice on the coffee cup

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options

Yes! Now I see them 🤗

I went into my Facebook page and searched for you. And there they are 👌

And update... it is working from above link too

Great Job 👏 🙌 👏

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?