Open questions and feedback

XarlyXarly Posts: 1,892 Community Manager
edited July 17 in Royal Championship

This space is for all things that are not compiled in the other threads that you wish to share with us and the rest of players out there!

If you have any opinions or questions around the Royal Championship don't shy away, all questions and feedback are welcome!

And remember that if you want to report an issue, you need to do it here.

As mentioned above, all feedback is welcome. We'll be around to read all your comments, and answer when possible. Remember that VS TV is always watching! 😜
Prev13

Comments

• donnakesslerdonnakessler Posts: 24 ✭✭
    It’s the best way to earn booster and goldπŸŽ‰. I love the Royal Championship. 
  • Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,722 Superstar
    Hi, @Xarly! This is the second time I've received the Royal Championship. The first time, there was a meter. If you collected enough of a certain color of candy, you could use a lollipop hammer or a licorice lock. This time, I didn't see those. I actually kinda liked those because it made the game just a little more interesting and suspenseful. I have to say, if I haven't already said it before (remembering things is so hard!πŸ˜…) this is probably the best feature I've seen King roll out! 

Calling all Candy Crush Friends players! Check out this awesome contest and participate for the chance to win gold bars! The more people that participate in this contest, the better! Invite all your friends! Use this link to get there. Thank you!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262401/help-tiffi-pick-a-costume-for-a-chance-to-win-gold-bars#latest
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 1,892 Community Manager
    Hi, @Xarly! This is the second time I've received the Royal Championship. The first time, there was a meter. If you collected enough of a certain color of candy, you could use a lollipop hammer or a licorice lock. This time, I didn't see those. I actually kinda liked those because it made the game just a little more interesting and suspenseful. I have to say, if I haven't already said it before (remembering things is so hard!πŸ˜…) this is probably the best feature I've seen King roll out! 
    Hey @Crimson_Dawn! Your last sentence made my day (and it's definitely a great feature, I agree)!

To answer your point around the boosters or the blockers, these are some of the additional features that the team is working on. Bear in mind that the Royal Championship has just started and the team has great ideas and options that they are exploring. The blockers and boosters are some of them (and trust me, the ones I know are all very cool and fun!).

All I can say is that you have to be patient and stay tuned. Any new iteration of the Royal Championship (the next one is expected to be coming at the end of this week) might bring some changes that we will always do our best to inform the Community about here, in the forum.

Maybe at some point soon that lollipop hammer or the liquorice lock come back! Just have to stay tuned :wink:.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    Thanks, @Xarly! Just tell the studio not to mess with the rewards. They've given me the boost I've needed in Jelly! (Plus given me more gold bars to spend on more tickets! 75 to be exact!πŸ˜…)

Calling all Candy Crush Friends players! Check out this awesome contest and participate for the chance to win gold bars! The more people that participate in this contest, the better! Invite all your friends! Use this link to get there. Thank you!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262401/help-tiffi-pick-a-costume-for-a-chance-to-win-gold-bars#latest
    Thanks, @Xarly! Just tell the studio not to mess with the rewards. They've given me the boost I've needed in Jelly! (Plus given me more gold bars to spend on more tickets! 75 to be exact!πŸ˜…)
    Can't promise that! The Royal Championship is on very early stages and the studio still needs to tweak things to find what works, what doesn't, etc. They also need to understand, for instance, if people play the event because they love the mechanics or if it is because the rewards are too good. That's just an example but just know that the event is being worked on and that you all will have a say and play an important role on the Royal Championship as it keeps improving and growing.

Hope that answer made sense to you! Soon we will announce what's next, so stay tuned :wink:.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    Thanks again, @Xarly! Just know that I'll be bankrupt on gold if they lower it too much! I'm too addicted!πŸ˜…

Hi again, @Xarly! With a new version of Royal Championship comes another message from me! Just tell me to shut up at any time!πŸ˜‚ With this new version, my highest streak has been 20. After collecting the streak rewards, I haven't seen any gold bars. I must admit, the rewards the first time were probably too good! This time though, I think they could use a slight upgrade. If I don't win any gold bars, I probably won't feel the need to use them for tickets. (I'll probably still buy a few, but that's just me!πŸ˜‚) As I said in the other thread, I think bringing back the lollipop hammer was a good idea as well! If you couldn't tell before, I'm still addicted!

edited July 29
    Hi again, @Xarly! With a new version of Royal Championship comes another message from me! Just tell me to shut up at any time!πŸ˜‚ With this new version, my highest streak has been 20. After collecting the streak rewards, I haven't seen any gold bars. I must admit, the rewards the first time were probably too good! This time though, I think they could use a slight upgrade. If I don't win any gold bars, I probably won't feel the need to use them for tickets. (I'll probably still buy a few, but that's just me!πŸ˜‚) As I said in the other thread, I think bringing back the lollipop hammer was a good idea as well! If you couldn't tell before, I'm still addicted!
    Please don't shut up at all @Crimson_Dawn! That's inded the kind of feedback that the team is looking for, so cheers for that. As you know by now, we keep reiterating and optimising the event, stay tuned for news on what's next this week :wink:.

An extra question that I'm curious to know the answer for: what has been your favourite moment playing the Royal Championship so far?

Cheers,
    Xarly
    That's a tough one, @Xarly! I'm always excited to complete a string's worth in my streak, but I've done that a lot. My highest streak was 42 on the last edition of the Championship in case you were wondering. ;) Also on the last edition, I used my last two moves and the lollipop to win that match 41 to 40 and complete a string. Once again, on the last edition, I got matched with the same person twice in a row and stole both in nail-biting fashion! I'm not sure if I could narrow it down to one, but getting those hard fought victories is probably my favorite! There's nothing like seeing Red Rabbit dance at the end of a brutal match!

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 1,338 Community Moderator
    Wow, you got to 42?! 

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here

@QueenB, I sure did! I lost my streak trying to complete #43, which was at the very end of the string. I just gave up then because I was out of tickets and it was 2:30 A.M.πŸ˜‚

• RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 5,792 Superstar
    The only drawback to playing for me is that I run out of tickets. I think we should only lose a ticket when we lose. I'd like to keep playing but I have to wait 2 and a half hours for the tickets to refill. Also..... I seem to have missed out on the gold bar rewards as I got the Royal Championship late. It would be great if the studio brought that back.

For a chance to win gold bars guess my score in the Superstar Summer Competition here.
    That's great feedback @RegalRenz!

Keep the opinions coming as you keep playing the game. Overall, are you enjoying the event and facing other players? :)
    I agree with @RegalRenz! You should only lose a ticket when you lose a level. I've already addressed the new arena feedback in the thread for the new arena. I'm loving the new licorice locks, but the lollipop hammer seemed to be more helpful to me. Although, I must say, the locks saved my streak a few times today! That's about all the feedback I have for now, but there's always more on the way! I can't wait to see what the studio comes up with next!

• KcbtylerKcbtyler Posts: 16 ✭✭
    How do you guys get streaks of 20, 30, or40 I cant even get to 7. How is it possible.