Win 30 Gold bars here!

Open questions and feedback

Comments

• sideout2121sideout2121 Posts: 4
    I'm loving the new arena, I'm secretly hoping for more new ones down the road.
    I agree with the ticket idea, only lose a ticket when you lose a battle. Playing my favorite game against other people is probably my favorite aspect of the game. I'm a competitive person and love the challenge. 
    Only other downside right now is that it comes to an end. I would love to see it all the time, maybe then losing the tickets each game might not be such a hard pill to swallow. When it's getting to the end of championship time I get a little sad.....
    Keep up the great work and I'll looking forward to the next round!
  • Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,956 Superstar
    I love to see positive feedback because that means King will most likely keep this feature for a long, long time!πŸ˜ƒ

Are you new to Candy Crush Saga or the King Community? Check out the Beginners Corner here!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/beginner-s-corner
  • RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 6,151 Superstar
    @Xarly I've started losing a move when I use the liquorice lock. It didn't count as a move when I just started playing. I preferred it when it was an extra in addition to my moves. 

For a chance to win up to 100 gold bars plus access to Backstage enter the Mystery Thief competition here.

Your opinion matters! Please take the community survey by clicking here.
  • RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 6,151 Superstar
    @sideout2121 welcome to the community! I second everything you said. 

For a chance to win up to 100 gold bars plus access to Backstage enter the Mystery Thief competition here.

Your opinion matters! Please take the community survey by clicking here.
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 8,488 Superstar
    Totally hooked on this now. Wish it were an ALL the time option instead of limited.

@RegalRenz - that’s odd on the licorice move. I don’t recall that happening to me unless it got past the allotted time on the clock maybe πŸ€” One person I played didn’t make a move on one turn and it showed -2 as a result. Just a theory though.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends here  πŸ™πŸ»

🍩πŸ”₯ A heart filled with love β€οΈ 
    is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison πŸ”₯🍩
  • KcbtylerKcbtyler Posts: 26 ✭✭
    Any thoughts? No one is answering or commenting on my posts . Am I doing it right?
    Hi, @Kcbtyler! I can't speak for everyone else, but I got really high winning streaks because I'm super addicted and I spend a few gold bars too. Before you know it, you'll be getting those huge streaks too!

Are you new to Candy Crush Saga or the King Community? Check out the Beginners Corner here!
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,847 Community Moderator
    @Kcbtyler

I can't get past winning streak 5 myself πŸ™ˆ

We just need more practice I guess and some internet issues on the opponent's side πŸ˜†

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat πŸ§ Check it out here

• XarlyXarly Posts: 2,118 Community Manager
    edited August 6
    Hey all,

That's very valid feedback, thank you! Currently, the event is only lasting some days so that the team can work hard on optimizing it for future iterations.

Basically, to shed a bit more of light on how the process goes, the way it works is:

• You all play the event during some days. During these days we keep an eye on your posts here in the Royal Championship area and the team monitors the performance from a technical side (making sure connections work, players are able to play, rewards are going through, etc)
    • The event comes to an end. Then the Community Team sits down with the team behind the Royal Championship so that we can give them your thoughts, ideas and opinions. They share with us updates on what's coming next (which we then use to inform you all, as we've done in threads like this one).
    • A new event starts! We then bring new optimisations, both technical and gameplay related (like for instance the new arena or the blocker). Then you all play it and we repeat the process!
    That's why, at the moment, the events are spread out, so that the team can evaluate the performance and also work on things that could be coming in the future. Just trust us here, very cool stuff is on the way! :wink:

As long as (like @Crimson_Dawn mentioned) you're all loving the event and we can keep making it better every time then there's only one way to go!

Cheers to you all and, as I always say, don't shy away from sharing your opinions - they truly matter.
    Xarly

I just think it's cool that our thoughts here are shared with the team! Thanks for the insight, @Xarly!

@Xarly, I'm running out of gold and I'm already out of tickets again, so there won't be any impressive streaks, but I'm loving this version of Royal Championship! The new arena was introduced, and it's a good board, but the addition of the black candy was absolutely brilliant!!! It makes it more interesting and more intense. I have no other feedback this week than what I've already mentioned. Tell the studio they got an A+ for the new board!

• bwalthourbwalthour Posts: 10
    edited August 11
    I'm new to the forum, but not to the Royal Championship or Candy Crush Jelly.

I LOVE the RC! I like that we are playing in real time with others & the use of the timer is very helpful in keeping the game moving. Being able to use the hammer & black gates are awesome. I also love that we can earn prizes for Candy Crush Jelly.

My feedback for improvement is if we win a round, we should not have to use a ticket to advance to the next round. Also, the number of gold bars needed to continue, if we do lose, is too high.

I LOVE this game & get excited when I log in to CC & see that it's back!
  • queen_candy61whesterqueen_candy61whester Posts: 203 ✭✭✭✭
    You have a point have!!!! o:) o:) o:)
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,847 Community Moderator
    edited August 12
    @Crimson_Dawn This weeks RC was a challenge for me πŸ™ˆ I never got past winning streak 5 πŸ˜© but that did not stop me from keep trying πŸ˜

@bwalthour Welcome to the Community and it's a pleasure to have a fellow RC fan  πŸ’ͺπŸ€—

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat πŸ§ Check it out here

@QueenB, now I don't feel so bad for only making it to 20!πŸ˜†