Win 30 Gold bars here!

What are your thoughts about Moves, Turns and Rules?

2Next

Comments

• Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,955 Superstar
    @sideout2121, it's funny you should mention a rematch. I played against someone, and got destroyed! I went to play another level and got that same person!!! I played the match and won a nail-biter. Revenge is sweet! I'm glad to see that everyone else is enjoying this new feature as much as I am!

Are you new to Candy Crush Saga or the King Community? Check out the Beginners Corner here!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/beginner-s-corner
  • jconnjconn Posts: 1
    I didn't like how it disconnected A LOT. And I feel the time was too much time. And I didn't understand how going 1st or 2nd was determined. It was like one time I wld play I wld go 2nd EVERY SINGLE TIME. Other than that it was fun
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 2,096 Community Manager
    edited July 23
    Hey everyone,

Thanks a lot for your comments! We will make sure the team's aware of them. I'm very glad to hear you all like it and I wanted to also take the time to welcome the new ones here (@jconn, @sideout2121, @MayaMans, @kmcurtis): we're very happy to have you here!

Some points I would like to touch on:

MayaMans said:
    I quite enjoyed the Royal championships. Pity it set you back all the way to 1 when losing agains an opponent. I couldnt finish. Would be nice id it only set you back to start over or the 1 place not 3 ot 4. I love the game but buying stuff gets too expensive. Especially being from south afri a as we pay almost 15times what it costs in us dollar. Else I would play a lot more. Our rand is just not worth the paper its printed on. Would it be too much to ask to take economy into consideration? I am sure kids have the same problem. This is the best match game but yeah.....

• @MayaMans - We will definitely look to see if our economy is or not balanced. However, regarding the way it works, I'm sure you are aware that once you pass the levels you are on (let's say you were on 1 to 4) you don't go back to the previous but stay on the threshold that you are on. Meaning that once, for example, you are on level 5, you can't go back to 4,3,2 or 1.

• Regarding the moves and turns in general, who plays first is indeed random and it's luck that determines it. Which do you all tend to prefer? Starting or going second?

• Loving the idea of a rematch! We will definitely raise it to the team to get their thoughts on it.

The Royal Championship is intended to come this week as well, so stay tuned, as more information around the next one will be posted in this forum soon! In the meanwhile, keep the debate, ideas and opinions coming :smile:.

Cheers,
    Xarly

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 8,195 Superstar
    @Xarly & @QueenB - I have a question regarding the ‘Tidy Tie’ scenario. It’s now happened to me 3 times and all 3 times I lose a ticket. Is there a way to log these in game so players don’t lose a ticket for the tie? Twice it’s happened to me on my final ticket and waiting the 30 mins is a little bit of a bummer. Just an idea 🤔🙏🏻

You can find out more about our Superstars here

VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends here  🙏🏻

🍩🔥 A heart filled with love ❤️ 
    is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison 🔥🍩