🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Who is Elsa?

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend
edited March 2021 in Off-topic

“Hi Elsa, how are you doing today?”, says Jenny.  “I am wondering if you can help me.  Uncle Yeti was trapped by Jelly Queen and I need someone to help me.”

“Oh dear, when did Jelly Queen trap him?  She is not a very nice Queen if she trapped him in her jelly,” says Elsa.  “Perhaps in a little while I can go with you, but first I need some water please.    I need to grow more so can you please give me some water?”

Elsa is a tree that first appears in the 50th episode.  You can also see her in the daily bonus feature in both Facebook and mobile devices. This feature only appears when the previous day is over and the next day starts.  To get the reward, come back every day, wait for the tree to be watered and then you will get your sweet treat.   If you miss a day, you can click on the “Revive” button and use and the number of gold bars will be exactly the day the player misses. For example: If you miss the 5th day, you will have to revive the tree by 5 gold bars. Or you can click on the “Back to day 1” and start again.  The first day you do not get a reward.  After watering the tree for 7 days, it will restart to day 1 again.

Suddenly Jenny realizes that Elsa really cannot go with her because she is rooted to the ground so she gives her friend a big hug and continues on her way.  She is running out of ideas of who to ask for help. 

Let’s see where she goes next.

Let’s continue – The giant wiggling

Start at the beginning - Once upon a time in the Cotton Candy Clouds …………

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?