Win 30 Gold bars here!

Share your best winning strategies (Second Arena)

XarlyXarly Posts: 2,105 Community Manager
Hi Royal Champions!

For the next event, we will have a new Arena. It looks cool, doesn't it?

As you probably know by now, we want the Community to shape the Royal Championship with us! Since we couldn't come up with a name, we thought we might as well ask you all:

How would you call this event and how does it feel like playing it? Let us know below and share your strategies with the Community!

(For feedback on the first arena, please go here)

Comments

• Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,956 Superstar
    @Xarly, my best idea for the name so far is the Elite Arena.

Are you new to Candy Crush Saga or the King Community? Check out the Beginners Corner here!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/beginner-s-corner
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,790 Community Moderator

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat πŸ§ Check it out here

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,782 Superstar
    @Xarly I would call this arena The Mirror!

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Beginner's Corner in Candy Crush Saga
    🌈
    Vote for portal in Friends Saga
    🌈
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 2,105 Community Manager
    Loving the names! How are you two enjoying this level so far? Are you happy when you get it or do you prefer the other one? Curious to know what your thoughts are!

@Xarly This is the first time that I get it so I like it as I didn't see any arena before. It is quite amusing to me to play with someone else, plus I get some boosters and tickets.

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    @firebombmarkus It's super fun, you're gonna love it β˜Ί I'm playing right now actually πŸ˜

@QueenB I am heading there, maybe we meet each other 😊 Embrace yourself πŸ˜‰

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    That would have been awesome πŸ™Œ

@Xarly, to tell you the truth I'm not a fan of the new arena. The middle section is just too hard to reach. The cupcakes make it even harder to get any jelly to the middle because it keeps the jelly from spreading. It's not bad enough to keep me from playing RC (obviouslyπŸ˜…), but I really prefer the Prime Arena!

Are you new to Candy Crush Saga or the King Community? Check out the Beginners Corner here!
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 8,353 Superstar
    @Xarly & @QueenB - I like both arenas but I definitely think this one led to more lopsided victories. If you got to the color bomb first most times I was able reach the max Jelly # after that and close out the match. 

Also it took me a try or two to figure out I couldn’t spread the Jelly to my opponents area like you can when you battle the queen in the regular game so after making that adjustment i got fatter in my streak.

I would also say though that if I have this arena I prefer to go first and if I have the original arena I prefer to go second now that I’m sitting back here reminiscing on it and wishing I could be playing it right now πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£

You can find out more about our Superstars here

VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends here  πŸ™πŸ»

🍩πŸ”₯ A heart filled with love β€οΈ 
    is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison πŸ”₯🍩
    I found it extremely helpful to activate a fish that was in my jelly before the match really got going. Fish that spread your jelly will attack blocks of your opponent's jelly. In the beginning of the match, your opponent only has two jellies that your fish is able to attack. If it attacks the upper one with the striped candy still in it, your in good shape. The key to winning this arena or any arena is controlling the middle section.

• XarlyXarly Posts: 2,105 Community Manager
    Thanks a lot for your insights @Crimson_Dawn and @Foley1362 , much appreciated! I'm sure both the team and other players can benefit from your knowledge. As mentioned previously, we are just getting started! I can't wait for you all to keep sharing your thoughts and ideas around the Royal Championship and to keep helping us.

Cheers,
    Xarly

• kalysta1kalysta1 Posts: 51 ✭✭
    This is a really fun arena and if you don't pay attention can get away from you... Matching as many of one color at once is best