🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Misty accepts Tiffi’s invitation

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
edited August 2019 in Off-topic

“Where is Misty?” questioned Tiffi.  “Maybe she’s out helping the players with their levels.  I will leave her a message.”

“Misty,” Tiffi says.  “It’s me, Tiffi, and I am calling to ask you if you’d like to join us this coming Saturday for a picnic in Cotton Candy Clouds.  Jenny called me to say that she finally got Uncle Yeti free from the trapped jelly that Jelly Queen put him in.  He is now home but having difficulty sleeping at night because that experience was so horrific.  Please call me when you get this message.”

She was dressed and it was getting late.  She really wanted to get out there to help some of the players.  She still had some fishies left that she could throw on their boards.

“Dad, I am going out for a bit,” she says.  “I have some red fishies left over, so I am going out for a bit to help the players with their Candy Crush Friends Saga levels.  I wanted to let you know that I spoke to Jenny a little while ago and she was so excited that she found a way to free her uncle and he was now at home.  She asked me if I’d like to come to Cotton Candy Clouds on Saturday for a picnic.  Would you be interested in going? Kimmy is going to be here tomorrow, and she said that she would love to see everyone again, so do you want to join us?”

“That sounds like a good idea!” says Mr. Toffee.  “I sure do miss my neighbour and best friend since he moved away.  Of course, I will join you and Kimmy!  I have to go open up the Candy Shop now.  I’ll check to see what chocolate candy I can bring for my best friend.  I am so glad that Jenny was able to free him.  Dad, I am so excited that Kimmy is coming here tomorrow.  Let’s have some family fun.”

Let’s see what happens when Tiffi meets up with Kimmy here.

If you arrived here, you might want to start at the beginning .....     

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?