🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Unpacking the food

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
edited August 2019 in Off-topic
Tiffi, Kimmy, Jenny, Red Rabbit and Olivia start to spread out the food because everyone must be getting hungry.

“Kimmy where are our Swedish fishies?” Tiffi asks. 

Oh no!  Were they in such a rush to leave this morning that they forgot to bring them? 

“Tiffi, I thought you took them,” says Kimmy.

“And I thought that you took them Kimmy,” Tiffi says.

All the food is out now and Tiffi sits down and feels a bit down because they forgot to bring the fishies for her and Kimmy.  Kimmy has this shocked look on her face because she really thought that Tiffi was going to bring them.

“Well, we can’t spoil Yeti’s picnic,” says Tiffi.  “We made a lot of chocolate snacks and candies, so we’ll have to eat those.”

Jenny comes up with an idea.  She thinks that she has some frozen fishies in her freezer so she will call Uncle Yeti and ask him to bring them over on his way back here.  It won’t take long for them to defrost.

Now that was a good idea and Jenny confirmed with him that he would stop by the house to get the fishies on the way back.   There was nothing else left to do except to wait for everyone to come back.  Suddenly Jenny thought of this idea.

“Did you see how happy my uncle and your dad were seeing each other again?” says Jenny.  “They have a lot of catching up to do.  Hey, I have an idea.  How about all of you sleep over here tonight and then you can head back home after lunch tomorrow?”

Tiffi and Kimmy think that is a great idea, but they want to confirm it with Mr. Toffee when they get back.  Jenny is feeling a bit worried because Dachs and Nutcracker said they were coming.  Where could they be?  What could have happened to them?  Let’s find out here.

If you arrived here, you might want to start at the beginning of Part 2 ...

If you haven't read Part 1 then you can start the entire story HERE.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?