🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Kimmy explains what Jelly Queen has done

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
edited August 2019 in Off-topic

“Mr. Yeti lives with his niece, Jenny, in Cotton Candy Clouds.  But not too far away lives the Jelly Queen.   One day her uncle decided to go out roaming and above him was Jelly Queen flying around in her ship.  She loves to jellify characters so when she saw Mr. Yeti she swooped down jellifying him and then took him away with her ship.  But she doesn’t just trap Mr. Yeti, because she has a bad reputation of jellifying monklings and pufflers too.  Jenny tried everything to free her uncle, but she wouldn’t give up.  One day when Jelly Queen’s back was turned Jenny managed to free him and then she brought him home.”

Vanilla Beard was very surprised that someone could be so evil.  With that, they say their goodbyes and he wishes them to have a wonderful picnic.

Tiffi is getting nervous that they won’t be there by noon time.  They reach Palm Sugar Oasis, and Kimmy sees someone up ahead and she recognizes him?  It’s Genie Jellybeanie.  Maybe they are in luck!

“Hi there, Genie Jellybeanie,” Kimmy says.  “Thank you so much for helping me find Tiffi the last time.  But I think we need another favor from you.  We are on our way to Cotton Candy Clouds to meet some friends for a picnic.  It is now 11:30AM and we are supposed to be there at noon.  Would you mind taking us there?

“Of course, I can take all of you,” says Genie Jellybeanie.  “I'm a Genie! Hold on! Time travel can be bumpy.”   Off they go!  Let’s continue to follow their adventure here.

If you arrived here, you might want to start at the beginning of Part 2 ...

If you haven't read Part 1 then you can start the entire story HERE.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?