candi76 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited January 2020 in Support
How many levels are there

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @candi76 and warm welcome to the Community πŸ€—

At the moment, there are 3145 levels (167 Episodes). That's plenty of fun to have πŸ˜‹ What level are you on?
  • July2021
    July2021 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I like to know how the levels work. I play from today with my Phone so when am i going to meet squirrel and can i buy helpfull things either with coins or goldbars?

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @July2021

Welcome to Jelly Community :O)

By squirrel, I think you mean Liquorice Larry, one of the Jelly "Bosses". We see Larry in World 7 Episode 20 Level 381, called "Liquorice Lot" and you get to go up against him to collect Monklings in the Boss Battle.

There is the Daily Plant Rewards, plus Treasure Chests along the way that give all sorts of rewards - like Boosters, free hours of play etc. There is also the Episode Race - Race it - with Misty where your normal game play is rewarded with Gold Bars if you're in the top 3 and the Safe Mission with Buddies, where you will receive in game help from time to time as missions are completed. Also as you play you'll collect Mastery Points to help you rank up and receive rewards also.

In the Community you'll find Quick Links in the Green Ribbons of the Discussions Area and this'll help you find everything in Jelly with easy navigation from one spot - like a full list of Jelly Badges - including Mastery Rank - Time to Brag, as you rank up. In Quick links I would suggest checking out the Jelly Explorer Quiz for a fun way to find great Discussions/ Polls and Game Events and Features, whilst earning your first Jelly Queen Badge.

If you choose to buy helpful things, they can be found by clicking on the In Game Piggy Bank Icon on the Gold Bars and the Jelly Shop will open for you.

Have a Great Day 🌺🌻

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

Hi. There are 5505 levels up to now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?