🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Levels too hard

jezza
jezza Posts: 61 Level 2
edited May 2020 in Support

So hard level (means need to spend loads) community says contact king (no option to contact them......) so here is a clip of a so called hard level....which is inpossible until they throw in some free boosters (not buying any more as the system stinks)

Answers

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

Hey @jezza to contact King have you tried here

• jezza

yes, they ignore everything, or send a "have you seen our corrupt/not accurate/rigged video of how to do it" that normally offers more lives, or such wonderous luck, like from the set off, two bombs happen to appear next to each other. The standard reply is met with

1) Dont send standard replies, then

2) Please do send a standard reply to a already requested call for help, which has "do not send standard replies" in the subject line.

I have often wondered if including the line " I would like to buy some more boosters but cant seem to find the option" would be better.

My major gripe is the level shown above, without boosters was inpossible. With the boosters suddenly arriving, passable. Thus my gaming now is just to wait about 5 days, for boosters to arrive, and complete levels....its not such an enjoyable game now. Having said that, I played a level yesterday, and it was superb....might just end up playing that over and over again as it is a good 50/50 shootout.

Thanks for your help though

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,213 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @jezza the videos they usually recommend are the ones that have been successfully completed by regular players. Not rigged. If its not accurate its because the level has been changed and the blogger is too busy trying to catch up on all the changes and keep playing to realise, so its always a good idea to let them know too.

If you find levels too difficult, you can add the reasons why with the level number in a post and we can certainly let the CMs know, who can pass feedback on directly to the studio. This doesn't mean it will get changed overnight, but when enough complain about a level, they generally do listen 😊

• jezza

another booster/rip-off/money required level at 2949....

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

@jezza , how abt giving other king game a try since this game is quite tough for u ...

do take note that there is another group of players complaining too easy and keep asking for new levels released to be faster - yes , they may spend to be at the top... but to king, who do u think king will cater to?

as a practical person, I will cater to the group who spend to be at the top first, but as what @Chicken_Slayer have mention, king will take note if more ppl complain abt the lvl being “impossible” ...

this is the world reality...

tip: look through the video, almost all of them not using boosters, and yes, there is luck based but u need to see the skill based first based on the video.

by nature: it will get harder as u progress higher

• jezza

Hello Stan, reply, and apologies for upsetting u as follows

tip: look through the video, almost all of them not using boosters, and yes, there is luck based but u need to see the skill based first based on the video.

No, they mostly use boosters, or have extra lives, or are old videos....

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @jezza !

As our Superstar @Chicken_Slayer says, the Studio listens to our players' feedback, that's one of the best things of the Community.

This is exactly why some levels are changed overtime, and don't match the video that are online; some levels are made harder to enhance the fun and challenge, others are made a bit easier to avoid frustration.

However, if you're on level 2949, it means you're already and expert and can tackle every level!!

• jezza

I am glad you listen, would hate to think it stops there....

Lvels are not changed, the enhanced videos are fake

I can tackle every level, thanks to a bit of tweeking from the odd browser...but had enough....you havent really helped or listened, and king are not interested unless money is involved..

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @jezza !

Please understand there are lots of levels and lots of players playing them, and our developers must see more than 1 or 2 or 5 people wanting to change a level before they do. They cannot do it based on a personal opinion only. However, rest assured if other players- it doesn't matter if they pay or if the don't- have issues with level 2949, the Studio will tweak that level. 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?