🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

I barely played this past round. I am so sick of the opponents first move resulting in being caged & mine takes forever. I love the fact when they use the special blockers and boosters they seem to always activate 2-3 times and most times I don’t even get it once. I hate it even more when they know they are going to win with their perfect score and they go and cage me. I didn’t give them the pleasure and they didn’t get their perfect score either. I am tired of the moves I make ends up being the greatest move ever for them & they end up with magical candies that set them up for the win.

Just wish the studio would actual listen for the changes we are asking for regarding the tickets and turn it back into a fair game and not have to lose because the magical candy gods set them up.

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3

FYI....It's not a ticket bank but... yesterday I was bored waiting for tickets to refill. I had the gold bars so did unlimited with only 20 hours left in in the game. This morning I still had 4 hours to play. They carried it over!! So this and the fact they fixed the "no internet" connection is a BIG POSITIVE!!! Still trying to push a ticket bank though...

• Ohema
    Ohema Posts: 141 Level 2

Hey guys I did a very good job @ not playing

Read everything, let me kno when real change takes place in the mean time am playing Delicious 🥰❤👌🏼

• Leanna_Allen

@headoperations might be able to explain things better...I ramble a lot and he is more precise 🤣🤣🤣 And by the way....Welcome to the group...We actually have a lot of fun with each other. Some of us have been playing RC together for almost a year now.

• Leanna_Allen

I haven't done unlimited this time... I'm on starburst...and of course lost the last game 🤬

• Leanna_Allen

I haven't done unlimited this time... I'm on starburst...and of course lost the last game 🤬

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3
    edited June 2020

So last night when I was playing, my opponent never made the first move. So I timed how long they got... 30 seconds. But today when I was timing it again only this time the opponent was playing... they get at least 60 seconds as long as they make a move and use their boosters/blockers because their timer literally stops until the moves are done. Meanwhile my timer was still going strong for the 30 seconds. It’s 💩 like this that pisses me off more than anything.

• Amkenny
    Amkenny Posts: 29 Level 2
    edited June 2020

Has anyone played "Jonah" with crazy winning streaks? I have played them now twice and the first time they had a 19 winning streak - not impossible but not common. I never actually got to play though because the game never started - it sat on the spinning wheel for like 10 minutes before I quit, giving them another win. Well, today they popped up when I'm on a 4 winning streak and they have 34 wins! A 34 WINNING STREAK! Seriously? But guess what happened? THE SAME THING - the spinning wheel keeps going and going and we NEVER GET TO PLAY! I think this person has hacked it so there's no connection and therefore always win. Someone PLEASE check this out because it's very annoying and unfair. I bought the 24 hour and I want to use it but am sitting and waiting to see if it loads, which it has been over 10 minutes now with the spinning wheel still going!

• Amkenny

20 minutes now and still looks like this against Jonah with 34 winning streak.

• Amkenny

40 minutes and still didn’t load so now I lose my winning streak. Freaking Jonah the cheater.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?