🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• Maryjane17
    Maryjane17 Posts: 50 Level 2
    Options

Emojis: I hate them. Especially the one that laughs. Was the intention of this use of this emoji to let players insult their opponents? All it does is make me mad. I'm here to have fun and be competitive. I'm not here to be a spoilsport.

Boosters: I tend to use the two infinite boosters. The ones collected in game play take too long to fill/refill. Every time I use them, I generally lose.

Tickets: I think that if you win, then your ticket life should extend until you lose. You don't lose lives in any other game play when you win. Why not the same rule for the Royal Championship Tournaments?

What really IRKS me is when an opponent disconnects from the game. WHAT A SELFISH ACTION! If they are losing but stay in game, they STILL could win, and even if they don't win, they still get a point on the leaderboard. It's not really fair to the other player because a perfect game cannot be obtained. Granted, you win the game, but it's the points that matter. I think if a player disconnects (especially because they are just poor sports), they should LOSE a leaderboard point or 2 and the other player should be able to finish the game anyway.

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

We have been asking to get rid of the laughing emoji for a year now....I will leave a game if they laugh at me after a move that sets them up to win and are being rude...They can forget the extra points...😁

• JMag
    JMag Posts: 132 Level 3
    Options

That’s the only time I use the laughing emoji, I hate it! If a player is using it throughout a game I’m losing, I wait until they’re about to win, then I use it and leave. 😏 That’s also the only time I will intentionally leave a game, even if I have no chance, I’ll usually stick it out.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited July 2020
    Options

Well, the laughing emoji is funny!!!

I use it when:

1. I finished my moves, my opponent has 2 last moves and cages me!
    2. My opponent cages me to make me not use some striped/wrapped etc candy, but I already have a lolli!!! I laugh before use the lolli!!
    3. I accidentally create a colorbomb, or set up a good combination, but my opponent uses it and while he/she thinks that will win, I win!

I leave a game when:

1. I have unlimited and this is an 100% lost game for me, (because waiting till the end is waste of time!)
    2. I have unlimited, I have 0 win streak and comes a board which I think is boring! (In this case I leave in the beginning)
    3. I think that my opponent is a bot and I think that wins me not fair!
  • NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

So how about clock? I REALLY MISS IT :'(

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

Ι agree about the clock! It was better!!

• dc2015
    dc2015 Posts: 186 Level 2
    Options

As much as I love this game I think I'm done with it. I've watched numerous times and my opponents board change even when I dont make a move that effects their side and they usually get a color bomb. I've watched my opponents get 4 of the same colors that should've created a stripped candy and it turns into color bomb which shouldn't happen just shows how rigged this game is.

• dc2015
    Options

@headoperations yes the denial really bothers me even when we post proof. They keep saying they are working on it but nothing will ever change. The studio isn't worried about keeping loyal players all they want is money which is sad. I've been bbn playing this game since it came out and nothings changed not even on regular jelly and it's become a big disappointment.

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3
    Options

I have learned the studio doesn’t care what we want or ask for. It seems like they do things knowing it will piss us off more. It’s not hard to either A- fix the time between tickets, B- not lose a ticket if you win & C- create a ticket bank so we can use those. The bull 💩 excuses of change takes time is stupid. We are in 2020 and you can make it happen with a few keystrokes I’m sure.

I will leave the game on purpose if I have done everything I can to cage the color bombs and their next move automatically gives it to them... even better when they get 2 candy bombs.

It truly is sad how much this game has changed. I love it but wish the studio would actually listen to us. After all they are asking us for our thoughts and ideas and still haven’t done crap to benefit us.

• dc2015
    Options

@alsto40 I feel the same way but I dont think anything will change unfortunately. I guess they take Mondays off to come up with better rigging strategies 🤣🤣

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?