🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello eager Jelly spreading players,

I understand giving so much feedback and not seeing the changes you expect in the game can be very frustrating. Please bear in mind every small change takes a lot of time to plan and execute, and that there are a many different factors to be considered before the team decides to make it.

I told you last week that the team was not going to come up with new features in the next weeks, @headoperations - that doesn't mean they are not working on the game, but, once again, every little change is important, and every experiment needs everyone in the team to be on top of it in case something goes wrong- that's why there are some weeks in summer when there are no big changes scheduled.

Until then, we're collecting your feedback so we can give it to the Studio, as we always do. Including your thoughts about the mysterious color bombs for the opponents, the smiling emoji and the clock, dear @NamTruong2001 😉

• dc2015
    dc2015 Posts: 186 Level 2
    Options

I understand things take time but they didnt hesitate or take time to reduce the prizes or the boosters we use. I mean who wants to use 40 or more gbs to keep progress but only win 15 gbs.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

RC started! Wish good luck to all!

Some suggestions to the studio:

1. The cage fills up very fast, especially in new levels, where there are fewer candy colors, so it is possible for a player to have many combos! It happens often to cage me 2 times continously!
    2. If it is possible, make visible every player's rank on leaderboard, to see who is on starburst, peacock etc.
    3. If it is possible, add an "unlimited badge" on leaderboard to see if anyone on our learboard has unlimited, and decide our strategy!
  • alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3
    Options

To me this is bull crap. This is why I can’t move on at all. The opponent was set up with not 1 but 2 candy bombs before I even went. And as we can see I wasn’t set up as luckily. And what is with all the cartoon characters not having names? How is that even possible?

• alsto40
    Options

PERFECT example that the number of candies that it takes to fill certain things is all jacked up. I am on the right and we both match the same amount of blue candies... and you can easily see which fills faster. Considering my wrapped lollipop is a prize.... should fill a little quicker than a free blocker. After all I won it. 🙄🙄🙄

• JMag
    JMag Posts: 132 Level 3
    Options

So once again, my opponents time ran out while they were trying to cage me. Yet, they were still able to play their two moves, with no time! Then a miracle happens, I actually win! Great right? But no, AFTER I win, I lose the internet connection, again! Should be fine though, nope, I lost after all. This is getting ridiculous

And no, I didn’t bother wasting my gb’s, it’s another day where I can’t win more than one game. 😤

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    Options

Oh my gosh @NamTruong2001 I feel the same. Especially when you use the fish trap on a couple boards that have a big gap in the middle that splits the player's area and the opponents area. 😳

• alsto40
    Options

@Lola_Pop Can you please ask the studio to fix the timer issue.... it’s bull crap that the timer runs out & the opponents still get to make their 2 turns and in turn wins the game!! That’s completely unfair considering I DON’T get all that extra time... I barely get 30 seconds when most of opponents get almost 2 mins. It’s so much that these “people” can use their blockers/boosters 4 times... 4 times before they use their 2 moves. Like wth is that?!! My boosters/blockers barely even activate 1 time in the game much less 4 in 1 move. 🤬🤬

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited July 2020
    Options

I have an idea about this (suggestion for the studio): block the use of the same booster twice or more in the same player's move (or in the same player's turn which includes 2 moves).

Lets make the best player to win and not the player who fills up the boosters many times (mostly by luck).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?