🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

LadyRaffie
LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
edited March 2021 in The Royal Championship

🍭 No account yet? Register here in just 2 seconds! 🍭

Hello Jellylicious people!

This is YOUR Exclusive Royal Championship area so please, don't be shy 😉

We need YOUR help

We're sure you have plenty of ideas and are eager to share them with the Community and with the team in the Studio!! 

This is THE place and time to do it!! 

Help us make the game more Jellycious than ever! ❤️

💭 Do you have any ideas on how to improve the Royal Championship?

🍭 What do you think about boosters? Which one is your favorite? Is there one you would like to use more than others? 

✖️ What about blockers? Do you use them? Do you like them? 

🤓 Any ideas you want to share with us about the boards? Do you like them? What’s your favorite one? What would you change?

👍 And what about the emojis? Would you like to see a new one, for a specific reaction or occasion?

Our Candy Crush Jelly Studio has worked hard to deliver the exceptional (and full of fun) Royal Championship.

Would you like to thank the creative minds behind the game? 🥰

Please let us know what you think about the Royal Championship below

🌟

Thanks everyone. 

Oh! And since you are here

Do you want to get a chance to win some shiny Gold Bars for your game? Click HERE

Have fun and remember.. May the Community with you! 🚀

Comments

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend

Looks like I'm first..... @LadyRaffie I didn't get RC yesterday and I still don't have it. Do you know why? My game is updated.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello @RegalRenz checking it out with the Studio!

In the meantime, would like to answer some of the questions we asked about the Royal Championship?

💭 Do you have any ideas on how to improve the Royal Championship?

🍭 What do you think about boosters? Which one is your favorite? Is there one you would like to use more than others? 

✖️ What about blockers? Do you use them? Do you like them? 

🤓 Any ideas you want to share with us about the boards? Do you like them? What’s your favorite one? What would you change?

👍 And what about the emojis? Would you like to see a new one, for a specific reaction or occasion?

Or would you like to say thanks to the Studio? 🤗

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3

Going to try and answer some of your questions @LadyRaffie one big improvement would be to lower refill time tickets to 30min like other King games.

I'm not a big fan of the blocker boosters. Even though I have won many I pretty much use the cage and lollypop.

Another suggestion is that tickets won also be added to board like the boosters we have won to use when we would like...I mean they are a prize won and can't be used if you play unlimited.

I'm loving the new boards!

PLEASE get rid of the laughing emoji...An angry emoji is better than the laughing...

And last of all... THANK YOU Studio for listening and making changes. We might not all like them but change is awesome...As I have said many times...

Whoever developed RC is a genius and has taken King games to a new level...

• Leanna_Allen

@headoperations what level are you on? I'm stuck on starburst 😭

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    edited May 2020

@LadyRaffie I much preferred the original format when RC was just introduced and the prizes were substantial eg. Gold bars and boosters that can be used in the regular jelly levels. So my biggest issue with RC these days is the prizes. Please consider giving more prizes that can be used in the regular game.

I like the striped and wrapped lollipop boosters but they take WAY too long to recharge so a faster recharge time would be great.

I hardly use blockers except when I'm player against a cager. I don't particularly care for blockers.

I prefer the larger boards as there's more room to maneuver and spreading a lot of jelly is more fun for me. If I could change any board it would be the cotton candy one. Cotton candy makes it harder to spread jelly so that board gets a hard pass from me.

Lastly, the emoji feature is entertaining. It's nice to be able to greet your opponent. I don't think any adjustments are needed there.

I know the studio listens to the players so I hope my views help to improve the game.

PS. Someone mentioned having a piggy bank for RC to store tickets. This is an excellent idea that the studio should consider implementing.

PSS. Lol. How could I forget to thank the hardworking team at the studio who takes our grouses into consideration? THANK YOU for developing and continuing to improve the Royal Championship! I appreciate you and your work!!

• Leanna_Allen

@RegalRenz most excellent suggestions...It's weird because I hated that the prizes before could only be used on regular Jelly...A good mix would nice..Prizes to use on regular and prizes for RC...

More gold bars for 1st place or even a ticket for unlimited on RC would be awesome. I'm the one that suggested a mailbox or something like that for tickets won...if boosters carry over now... than there is room for "tickets" to he held and carried over too.

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    edited May 2020

👋Welcome to our jelly family newbies! We love the Royal Chamoionship and are glad that you are here with us! Have any questions or thoughts about the game? Post them here. We are very passionate about the royal championship and are not scared to give our feedback.😆 I'm excited to have y'all part of our jelly family! 😁🥰 Thank you to the studio, who created such an amazing add-on to Candy Crush Jelly Saga that I just cannot live without. The Royal Championship is brilliant and I know it took many people to make this possible for all of us. Thank you studio! 🥰👏🙏

@LadyRaffie

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?