πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 741 Level 3
    Options

Hi @BMummert46176

If you are the real one on the left, it means you are a blue/green opponent? Amazing! First time I see one complaining.

And yes, it’s frustrating to get that. πŸ˜–

Keep your fingers crossed and hopefully they can fix it for you 🀞🏼 βœŒπŸΌπŸ€

• Cleoandrobyn
    Cleoandrobyn Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Hello Beth that happens with me too. Like you're playing your own self. But I'm thinking someone behind the walls and using your picture and hacking your phone or computer. There's know way you can play your own self. Be careful with that. Royal Championship has a lot of glinches and faulty in this game. Now I know this I refuse to add my card. When you paying for the game it gets really worse. And you get a hard time getting a refund.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

@BMummert46176 , @Cleoandrobyn

This is not you, this is not a hacker, not a ghost πŸ‘», not an alien πŸ‘½οΈ, not anything else! 😁

It is just a memory malfunction! It happens when there is not enough memory to display your opponent's pic, or there is a long delay, so the game displays the easiest "buffered" pic available: your's or sometimes your previous opponent's!

That's why sometimes we think that we play against the same opponent two times in a row, but in the end we see the real pic of our opponent! πŸ˜‰

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 741 Level 3
    Options

Then RC has a memory’s malfunction, lol

Better if they shutdown the competition πŸ’₯

Sorry to disagree but, I have seen enough. I believe there are game hackers and bots that crash πŸ’₯ my game and make me lose so many times. πŸ˜–

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

@95chata , yes I believe too that there are bots πŸ€– and hackers πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ but, you have to think about it, they have no reason to "steal" a user's pic! To do what? For some mysterious reason? πŸ€”

This what I say is more logical and makes sense, because always, the real pic of your opponent appears in the end of the match! There is a delay, due to memory malfunction, that's all! I am convinced that the "sorry no internet" problem has the same source as well!!

Bots and hackers are present when you loose within the first moveset! They are present when your opponent gets suddenly a colorbomb beside another special candy and you loose in the blink of an eye!! They are present when your opponent cages you without leaving you the opportunity to play!

But sorry, they are not present when your user icon is not displayed correctly!! πŸ™‚

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3
    Options

Hello @headoperations

I agree totally with @NikolaosProdromidis, these are not pots or hackers, but for me these are players from the studio itself for that their photos takes time to load from the system and these players are only there to let you loose!!! Every time I have one opponent from the studio I loose my streak

but what I do not understand why there is a different between the players like in my RC I can cannot get extra boosters other they get them by spending golds so they can add the any kind of boosters even the fishnet...

@channie8

its possible to fix this problem for us!!!

lets see if you can help in this matter!!! Its a big challenge for you πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

and thank you!!

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

The ARENA 3 and ARENA 10 are very insane.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

@headoperations , I agree, it is the algorithm, nothing more, nothing less!

Members of the studio have more serious job to do than playing RC, "cheating" other players! πŸ™‚

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

G'Day Jelly Crew,

Whilst I personally get the frustration, I have to agree with @headoperations and @NikolaosProdromidis on this one. I think they are spot on!!

There are always baseline algorithm's in any computer software, games or not.

Remember though that this is the only "live" King Game and it is played by literally thousands and thousands ( if not millions) of gamers across multiple countries.

I've attended some of the Virtual Events advertised by some of the other Communities in the last month, interviewing Level Designers. They weren't RC based but I did learn a lot. From styling, board descriptions and blocker placement. Skill based levels, time and effort of design strategy before, during and after testing. These events are free and open to members, you just have to register in the related thread.

@95chata @Cleoandrobyn @NamTruong2001 does that make sense?

@Allouna76 I'm not sure I'm fully grasping the last paragraph you wrote. In my game I can either select 1 booster and 1 blocker or 2 of the same, blockers or boosters. This is done prior to starting. I've never bought a fishnet nor seen an option too unless you're referring to purchasing a "package deal"?

I need a bit more clarity before I add it to the 5 top Issues this and you are right about being a challenge but this list will go a long way in helping to help you guyz and at least get some answers :0)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?