🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

Ok, still "No Internet Connection" through I am sitting very near the WIFI modem, and still not joining RC yet.

@channie8 I hope the clock will be back, the only thing I want. And tell the studio to remove STREAK because it's too stressful. Thank you.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited March 2021
    Options

@NamTruong2001 , I agree with you, because, at least on last event, the "algorithm" used very well my favorite Arena 10 to frustrate me!! But not 3 on this event!

As I wrote in previous message 2 days ago, I did an "experiment" to look how possible it is to reach peacock level using both powerful hammers on every match!

First I tried to do it on previous event (Tuesday), but the existence of Arenas 14 & 15 was a limiting factor for this:I loose too much on Arena 15 and algorithm, being generous to me, gave me more than 50% of my matches on this Arena! And the very most of them were lost!! Also Arena 14 is very affected by cagers! 😬

I decided to restart my experiment on Thursday's event! Nothing! My favorite Arena 10 was my disaster! I stopped the experiment when I realised that purchasing and using the two more powerful boosters is not effective against the algorithm and bots! They did not let me to have a streak more than 2, 3. Only two times I had 5 win streak (thanks to Arena 3) and I reached starburst level where I stuck! 🤔

At the same time someone in my leaderboard decided to get unlimited 14 hrs before event's end (while I was 1st) and I quit!

Maybe I give another try, if Arenas 2 and 5 appear on an event (maybe today?)

Arena 5 appeared, but also appeared Arena 11, which makes me a bit sceptical... 😎

And @NamTruong2001 I agree with you about STREAK! It has to be removed!

(and clock has to return back!!) 🙂

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3
    Options

hello @NamTruong2001

the clock timer you mean?? Still on the RC but not for all players, the players logged in the game with their facebook account they do not have iT

@channie8

you can see in the picture I took from the game from different phone, if you have the booster you can choose it, or you can click on get and you can purchase it with the gold bars

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

@Allouna76 hello, this is the clock I'm talking about

Maybe you're new. I will go straight to the topic.

That was the best clock I have ever seen in RC until studio uses the stupid bar on the top.

And your picture, the clock you say is the Streak Block with a countdown lock.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

G'Day @Allouna76

Thank you chickie, that really does help me a lot to understand.

You're right I haven't seen it before and I don't have it in my game!!

I get it now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

G'Day @NamTruong2001 @NamTruong2001

That pic is great.

Would you please be able to place it in the new thread I just created in the RC Discussion page please?

Top 5 Current RC Issues to Fix Part 1

• Allouna76
    Options

Hello All,

@channie8 @namal_butt_01 @NikolaosProdromidis

So if you have it now can we get it as well

and for me these are players from the studio not pot at all

the pot will not show up on your last streak every time to let you loose!!

they know you are there and they want you to loose thats it

so im sorry I do not believe that they are pots!!!

And the timing for the opponent is always more than yours I agree to return the clock

PLEASE BE FAIR WITH EVERY ONE

• Allouna76
    edited March 2021
    Options

Its unacceptable really!!!

loosing the same streak 5 times now!

so I decided to play as a new player and remove my account when I finish the time that I still have, they know who we are and how we play so they want us just to loose

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF YOUR PLAYERS

IM IN LEVEL 3550 IN CCJ BUT STARTING AS NEW PLAYER WILL GIVE ME 50 GOLD BARS FOR FREE SO I CAN USE THEM EVERY TIME TO PLAY

THANK YOU AGAIN

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

@Allouna76 hi!

Players logged in via facebook have also the locker! One of them is my wife @Nadia1770 !

It is random who has the locker and not related to facebook or anything else!

About bots: there is a big one, the "algorithm"!!

• Allouna76
    edited March 2021
    Options

@NikolaosProdromidis

yes maybe you are right, any way I stopped playing the RC and spending money on it, you will say its a game correct totally agree, but its our time and our money

I still in the same streak, no changes!!! And why some players are treated in different ways, its one game and one RC

I wish you all the good luck and im happy to have you as friends

And very good luck to you @channie8

😉😉😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?