➡️ Have you passed level 5000? Come grab your badge HERE!
🍭Something sweet is about to happen! Stay tuned HERE

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• NamTruong2001NamTruong2001 Posts: 2,410 Level 5

Wow, my jelly suddenly spread to opponent's side. 😗

just after opponent had left the match. 😆

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Nikolaos_ProdromidisNikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 1,975 Level 5

Today I had an opponent who had 2 blockers!!

😲😲😲😲🥴🥴🥴😬

The way of my opponent's playing was not targeted to win, but targeted to block!! 😜🤪

In one round my opponent was thinking too long where to block, that lost 2 moves! 😊😇😘

Thanks to this I finally won!

If my opponent was looking this move up on the left, to combine the 4 yellows to a striped candy, I might loose the match! 😀😀😀😀

But did another useless move instead, as last move!!!!!!

• shaneelshaneel Posts: 6 Level 2

Y dont speak english !! But tournoi royal is bof... the news plays please !

• Juggalo187Juggalo187 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited September 23

Does anyone else get screwed majorly on the arena? When you get close to having a god for bid streak and get close to getting a reward that it’s almost impossible to win? Then there’s the other problem i have is I had a record of 1 win and 22 loses in a row!! Now I can’t get passed one win, but hey the cock sucking cheaters that made the game get paid!! Not from me anymore and I’ve put it out on social media and found a lot of people getting screwed so if your considering paying to play more I’d waste my money elsewhere!!

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 54,053 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @Juggalo187 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Please ask on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to ask on the support area on next time :

Candy Crush Jelly Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 

Whilst you are here, don't worry! you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

If you have any questions, please ask any one of the Game Moderators or our Hub Moderators @Elsa or @wykoon. To tag them, click the @ symbol and then type out our name. A drop box will appear, click on the correct name your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Anyway, I move this thread to Candy Crush Jelly Community soon. 😉

• wykoonwykoon Posts: 8,295 Community Hub Moderator
    edited September 23

Hi again @Juggalo187,

Oh boy, I feel your frustration and you're right bout many people complaining about the Arena. I have been playing this game recently, and I don't have the event but it's totally understandable for one to quit playing a game that they no longer have interest and to invest in another game. It's all about choices 😊 but I'm still happy that you've chosen to play King's game and hopefully you will try out other King's game such as Candy Crush Friends, Bubble Witch Saga 3 or even Pyramid Solitaire Saga, these are some of my favourites beside the classic Candy Crush Saga.

Whilst you're here, feel free to move around the Community. Otherwise, I thank you again for your feedback bout the event.

Have an awesome day and take care 👍🤗💕

• HeidstarHeidstar Posts: 32 Level 2

You’ve definitely posted in the right place, I’m not sure why Diamond Lim has stated otherwise. This IS the place to post about everything to do with RC and you post is completely valid.

note that moderators aren’t happy if you are not constantly praising the game, however it is extremely hard to praise a game that is so flawed and not fun.

Yes, I agree, the developers have ruined what used to be a fun game by setting a predetermined winner/ loser and candies will drop in favour of the chosen winner.

this ultimately removes any fun from the game, it doesn’t matter what you skill level, if you are the chosen loser, nothing you do will change that.

This is not the definition of a game. So many other players are saying the exact same thing as you yet the developers choose to ignore players and focus on bringing in $$$. Ultimately I guess this is backfiring on them as more and more players choose to stop playing and find a game that is actually fun.

thanks for your input, so many of us agree with you 100%

• lautje72lautje72 Posts: 125 Level 2

Tiara jones, are you new in this game?

If so, then i can understand why you are "loving it".

When you play a bit longer, you will notice te cheating and manipulating of this game!!!

But so far so goid for you.... Hope it does for a long time😉

By the way: does anyone know how to make a video of the games you play? It is important to me!!

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 3,338 Jelly Moderator

Hi @Juggalo187

I hear you, as a gamer myself, I'd love every single thing to be fixed immediately and all at once but unfortunately it just can't happen that way 😓

Not to worry though, as a Gam Mod, it is in my notes and on the list to look at and @Lola_Pop (your CM) and I enjoy hearing all the thoughts and working on behalf of Jelly 👍

All feedback helps us plan and attend to things on the list. Believe me, the list is never completed as when one thing is crossed off, another is added. I may volunteer but I do love the Jelly Ohana and doing all the chores.

Hopefully I'll get another comp out for you guyz shortly to have fun in, in the mean time 🤗

• 95chata95chata Posts: 595 Level 3

Hi @Juggalo187 You are in the right place to post and talk about your disagreements with the RC game.

Just to let you know that I totally agree with you and @Heidstar statements.

You’re not alone. Many of us have experienced the same flaws with the game and believe me, we don’t feel very happy about it. We already lost hope that the Studio/developers will fix this game anytime soon. I don’t blame Moderators because I know they are not Developers. They are here just to be our voice. It is the Studio who has the ultimate decision. Also, they are here to encourage us to enjoy the different kings games besides RC and to make sure we gain some GOLD BARS throughout the game challenges events they nicely make posible for us to play here in the Community.…that way, we don’t necessarily have to buy them in game play.

I invite you to scroll down here and read more about discussions posted from players like @Nikolaos_Prodromidis @NamTruong2001 @headoperations They are good jelly friends with long experience playing the RC game. I am sure they will be happy to help you by answering some of your questions that are not related to money spent, of course, but related to the game. 🙂

Take care and good luck if you decide to continue playing this game……🍀

• NamTruong2001NamTruong2001 Posts: 2,410 Level 5
    edited September 25

Hi@Juggalo187 . You are not the only one. I also encounter the same problem like you. Like you just won a match, and then lose too many matches in a row. It makes me want to quit but the arena doesn't allow it.

Like @95chata has said. I @headoperations and @Nikolaos_Prodromidis have experienced a lot in Royal Championship and learn a lot of lessons. The rule when you play it is not to pay any gold bars you have, even you lose the streak, because the prize is only 15 gold bars, but the streak cost more than 15 gold. So why do we have to waste our gold bars just for an unusual streak?

Anyway, if you still play this even, I suggest you play it in 24 hours left or fewer. Because no one dares to cost more than 49 gold just for golden ticket.

That's my thought about Royal Championship! I hope you will be come back to play soon.