➑️ Have you passed level 5000? Come grab your badge HERE!
πŸ”₯Hot Right Now! 🌢

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• shaneelshaneel Posts: 7 Level 2

Hello, Y sorry but no speak english. Y love candy but The royal championnat is πŸ‘‡οΈ Y want the new plays !, Good Day πŸ˜ƒ

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• jfkgamesjfkgames Posts: 3 Newbie

I try to avoid the Royal Championship. It's only a last Resort if I've got gone through the path too many times.

I've noticed that unless you put a lot of money in, you'll frequently lose match after match. And the boosts are slow to collect, unlike when it was first introduced.

Also, I play CCJS to decompress and build my skill at the game. It becomes annoying when others use the laughing emoji when they're winning...it's not that serious.

One thing that does bother me is that a few times my opponent was me. Is that an issue with the site's security?

I hope other bonus games can be created

• Nikolaos_ProdromidisNikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 2,161 Jelly Moderator

Hi @jfkgames and welcome to our Community!

I am going to answer first of all to your last question! It is an answer thst I gave many times and I am going to continue giving when new members ask!

Well, when you have as an opponent yourself, it is not a security loss or any other issue related to the game or its servers! It is just a local memory loss related to your device or connection problem related to your provider or your opponent's provider. Because of this, your opponent's picture and name cannot be loaded and the game selects the easier available, that is yours or some other times your last opponent's. Thats why some times we think that we play against the same opponent two times in a row! Some times it can be happened, but not so frequently!

About loosing match after match, when this happens, I quit and return several hours later!

Laughing emoji: yes, many users use it! This is because of frustration! If someone loses match after match and in an " unfair way", then uses laughing emoji on the first match that wins, regardless if this opponent is another one and is not responsible for previous loss! This is how it works...

Here I come again!

I started playing for the new event on Arena 14!

My opponent was the brown dog! Game was balanced, 19 -19. I made a mistake using my lollipop to free the blocked wrapped candy down, instead of hitting a free wrapped in the middle and spread jelly!

So the algorithm "punished" me, giving to my opponent a colorbomb + 2 striped candies side by side, all at once!

I quit, to stay without points and so I am not in any leaderboard! I am going to try later, when my tickets are going to be 5 again!

My question to all of you is if you noticed the same behavior by the game's algorithm: when you make a mistake, to reward your opponent and vice versa!

I have seen this happening many times!

I tried three more times to enter into event!

My opponents have extreme scores in 1-2 moves!

I escaped all times! I don't want to enter with 1 point and 4 tickets left! This is a bad beginning! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

• 95chata95chata Posts: 658 Level 3

I have noticed it @Nikolaos_Prodromidis And I still quit when I start the first challenge and notice that the other opponent is in great advantage and ready to win but I can’t accept that idea that just because I make a bad move, the algorithm will punish me for that and favors the green opponent. It’s totally unfair. It’s all wrong. Besides, they algorithm will always be 99% in favor of the green opponents whether you make a β€œmistake” or not during a match, because their only purpose is to make you loose. That’s why I feel very disappointed with this game.

To be honest with you, I haven’t think about the leaderboard but somehow it makes sense what you are explaining here. I will pay more attention to that. πŸ˜‰

I am always thankful for your good contribution (tips, ideas,etc) about the game. πŸ™πŸ»

edited October 20

@95chata, it happened again!

I finally entered event, with a 5 points win!

On next match I chose to start making a normal move, while there was another option, not obvious, but giving you advance because of cascade!

My opponent, in a "strange" way chose the second option and very fast, without thinking!

Immediatelly was rewarded with 3 striped candies + one wrapped candy!

On next set of moves, my opponent filled up the cage and grabbed the cage in a blink of an eye, without any time to think! It is not a way of a normal player...

I have not other option than quit this event!

I believe you! I have seen it, too! Very strange the way they act. I just wonder what kind of player are they or if they are real players at all….

Or something like this below? ⬇️ Playing against us?

Who knows! πŸ€”

Or when we play compete with Cupcake Carl, Licorice Larry and the Jelly Queen in the main map? Are they real people playing against us? Nooo! Same thing might be happening with RC…. πŸ˜‰

Their behavior tell us a lot, that’s for sure.

Hi πŸ‘‹πŸΌ @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

What do you think about this play?

See the block box on his side? It’s not filled yet and he is trying to use it against me. πŸ€”

After trying, he gets disconnected.

Is this a possible ha(ker?

@95chata, hi!

So you played against "The King"! You have to take care, because he is very dangerous! 😁

Well, as we can see, having 8/9 it is not possible to use the liquorice swirl!

The only I can suppose, is that what we see, is the "meaningless move" that makes our opponent just before diconnects! It is first time that I see use of blocker as this move though!

There is not other explanation! This is not a [email protected] It is a normal player. πŸ˜‰

Yeah! Hahaha but the King dethroned himself, Lol πŸ˜‚

Then, if it’s a real player, it’s also a cheater! What he tried to do is unacceptable.

edited October 29

Hi again!

Lets say what I think, as this is the main question in this thread!

Well, day by day I go away from R.C.

As I said about previous event, we had three of the less interesting arenas and I quit!

Today we have three of the most interesting arenas, but I quit again! This situation is boring!

Bots have party!

I have better time playing all four candy games on their main board!

I could continue playing more R.C. if there were better options for boosters or if the winner was not so obviously predetermined!

I can say that I am ready to leave game at all....

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 3,728 Jelly Moderator

Yes @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

I only play RC when about to leave up in collecting Mastery points, although, last week, had a great time playing, only coz of the names I was paired against LOL

@Lady_Sarina, it is also obvious that this thread is almost dead, nobody comes in to comment!

Players are tired of this situation! I tried to play a little bit just before, I did not ready for screenshots, it could be interesting, but I am going to describe it!

I am still on 1st level, brown badge. Won 2 matches, arenas 3 and 4!

3rd match, chest match on arena 10, one of my favs, I select striped hammer!

I start 2nd. We both had a situation for a potential colorbomb, my opponent brings the candies ready for this, but I create it first!

My opponent makes a stupid move instead and gets coloring candy near a striped candy!

Is it a πŸ€– or a πŸ‘½, who knows?

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 3,728 Jelly Moderator

HI @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

You know, it is always good to try new things, experiment and keep up with new advances in innovations and technology....doesn't mean everything will be perfect or even, really that good in the end....If you never have a go, you'll never know though, so kudos for our Jellies in the Game Team for giving it a red hot crack LOL

If somethings not working for you though, why keep doing it? Especially at the expense of quality and fun....RC is kinda unique to other games here but it's still experimental personally I think, after all this time....Twas a big ask, to go live, globally, across multiple devices and platforms with something so new to here. Keeping up with all the support issues at once also.

Not to mention 3 other side games and a Main Board, that is only now starting to get the interest it needed really. Implementing the Buddy Missions and Episode Race is more Tech on top. Add Allen's Journey and Fishing with Friends also, that's heaps going on in one App....A heavy workload.... programming and Tech are always changing, having to keep up with that and have servers that never require maintenance LOL....Yeah a lot of pressure for our Designers and Developers to keep up with the Schedules put on them to achieve.

Gosh! With Covid restrictions being different all over the world and a lot working from home now...that's more boundaries to work in...believe me, zooming isn't easy with time zones to factor in also.

Jellies are great gamers and keeping up with us isn't easy. It's great to have a Community like this were we can trial new things, give feedback on what fixes work and what doesn't. Even small changes effect other areas of the App and it's not just a matter of click, fix and all good. Accessibility issues come up too and these even effect participation in competitions, which I've been trying to look into, to improve them.

It's great to see new events in the Main Board now and there's more rewards than when I first started and in the Community more badges and contests LOL Hopefully some of the existing things in the Jelly Saga will get a chance to be worked on and bring us up to par with some of the other games. Clearer and more dynamic colours in backgrounds and Episodes. Carl really could join Larry with a make over. A new character or even playing with different character Modes. I noticed in my game...I'm having a portal at the end of the 3 Episodes, not every Episode of 20 levels...this is pretty cool and one step closer to a navigation back option maybe πŸ€”