πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• lautje72
    lautje72 Posts: 150 Level 2

I onley know when the streak reaches 2/3 , 4/5 or 6/7....i will loose. 😊. And i will loose when my opponent gets boosters very quickly and out of the blue.......so i loose a lot

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

I really wish they would do something about these cagers. They need to make it either longer to fill or how about you can only use your blockers and boosters only once per turn. It’s been ridiculous today!!

• Robinandcleo
    Robinandcleo Posts: 28 Level 2

I agree, totally rediculous. It gets to the point where in you're blocked in and can not make a move. I had three of them doing that. And constantly using the lollipop and then a turn. When it gets to that point I'm thinking they should play by themselves. And then you the ones cheating, coming all the way over your side moving your jellical just because they're loosing. I was paying for the game, but now I see all this nonsense I stopped paying to play the game. It's to many things going on with the Community, like the Community's can resolve this. So I learn all the one's that does it and I do It back to them. It's a shame you have to play the game like this. It's supposed to be fun, not personal. The one's that come way over and change what you have played, that's called hacking. If they can do that, then they can hack your phone or computer..

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

@alsto40 I agree with 1 use per turn! Also blockers have to fillup slower!

This way both players can develop their strategy without much distraction.

In my opinion, a more drastic solution is to put out blockers at all!

There are not blockers on mainboard playing against Cupcake Karl, Liquorice Larry or the Jelly Queen!! πŸ˜ƒ

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3

Hello All,

really you are still playing?

how the studio will listen to us if only we complain and comment and we do not act

Im sick from the game I stopped playing, their strategy is to let you use gold to not loose streak so they will gain more money! and always you loose streak 7

wish you all best of luck!

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,221 Level 5

Second stage ended, first royal chest. Seem like I'mm still lucky a bit.

• lautje72
    lautje72 Posts: 150 Level 2

It's not just the cages......it's about the bots, and the many red and blue candys that my opponent gets( and i get a few(, and it's about i loose without even get a chance to play........ It's not fair at all. I just don't understand why they make a game like this.😞

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

@lautje72 ,I think that they did not start this way! The problems came later, by time!

I don't know why, I just know that as back I remember, RC was much better!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited April 2021

Good Sunday morning to the community! ( Athens time) πŸ™‚

Well, I have a question to the community! A question about the best strategy of choosing boosters, if there is one! 😁

Your answers could be interesting and helpful, now that we have not the choice of buying boosters! πŸ˜‰

I have noticed lately that when I select the wiggling or the swirl lock, many times I get an opponent who has wiggling or swirl but together with striped hammer and of course I loose! I am not a fan of wiggling or swirl, but I get them in chests and I select them just to have a slightly advantage! I also select the pink lollipop. πŸ™„

My question is if you have an experience like that and if it is better to choose cage and pink lollipop instead of wiggling or swirl, to have more possibilities to get an opponent with the same selection. I mean if it is better to ignore wiggling and swirl at all! πŸ€”

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?