🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• Nell16
    Nell16 Posts: 38 Level 2

Of course it is! They're a business!

No-one makes you spend money. I only spend gold that I win, I never buy any.

This forum consists of a very small percentage of people who play the game. It's ok to come up with ideas and suggestions but they are under no obligation to listen and clearly there are enough people happily playing that they can continue the way they are.

We have two choices. Play or don't.

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5

@Krishnopakkho , you are right to be angry, but you have to understand that it is just a game, nothing more!

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited April 2021

'Day @Krishnopakkho

Since recently becoming Mod I have had the great pleasure of not only getting to know my Jelly Family but also have the privilege of watching them blossom into their own special and unique talents! 🤩

There are some shining and some hidden gems right here in our own Community.

How awesome it has been to see them flourish with their collaborative and creative spirit. They have shown much innovative thinking outside the box too. They have displayed great patience, understanding and a kind friendliness that is respectful and reflective of House Rules and King Values! This is noticed and appreciated! 🥰

Go Jelly Crew! You Guys Rock! I am proud to be your Mod and fellow Housemate! 🤗😀🧡💚

However, I do have to point out that copying and pasting their comments, out of context, to further your own frustrations and anger at what you refer to as " Studio and low level Tech Guys"...who should "leave for dishcleaning" or "low level employees...with no abilities to work in this position as street beggars" and "low level cowards" is way more than breaking the House Rules and disrespecting the efforts your Housemates have been making recently. Especially since you have been reminded politely with kindness, from myself and other Housemates multiple times.

This has been occurring in 2 different threads and is a deliberate choice, not a bad translation.

Since you have never once congratulated your fellow Housemates on the work we all did on The Top 5 recently, in selecting issues the Community thought were the highest priority, to bring the possibility of fixes to some of the things that you criticise. It would appear that you are not right in saying nobody listens or reports anything or that management isn't listening. This you seemed to have missed over the last "11mths of being everywhere complaining".

So your behaviour is now not only breaking the House Rules continuously,. You have also shown heated argumentativeness, towards one, at least Housemate, who was a kind lady, trying to help you to say your opinions in a friendlier manner without "belittling people's jobs".

So taking all this into account and the need to look after the entire Jelly Community Family, not just one, I will be reporting this to management.

Something that inspired me, as a Newbie, that I read about the King Culture across all Communities, I would like to share:

"It's how we show up, it's what to expect of each other and as a result, it's the sweet reward we get........it isn't only what you do, it's also how it get's done".

Thank You my Jelly Crew! It is an honour to be your Mod! 🤗🤗

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 738 Level 3
    edited April 2021

Hi @NikolaosProdromidis & @headoperations 🙋🏻‍♀️

I know this is Out of context so I apologize in advance:

I wanted to ask you both if you know how to erase notifications here? I got so many (read them already) but, I would like to clear them all. (I tried but no good results 🤦🏻‍♀️)

Could you please help me? 🙏🏻

Thanks!🙏🏻

• 95chata

Thanks!! 🙏🏻 @headoperations!

I did it but it didn’t clear up the whole thing. I guess it will eventually?

You’re great! 🤩

• 95chata
    edited April 2021

Hi @Nell16

You are right about that. That’s why I left the game

This article made me realize a few important things but of course, people don’t have to take my words for it. And if you are interested in reading this, just enter the title in Google search and it will give you the whole article to read.

Candy Crush and RC=same thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Good luck to you! ☀️

• shadyvenus311
    shadyvenus311 Posts: 210 Level 3

Delete my bookmarks I do not want a comment to be sent to me Do not send me an email

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

G'Day @shadyvenus311

This is something you have to do yourself in your profile.

Just click on your profile icon and you can check your bookmarks there and also your notification preferences.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited April 2021

@shadyvenus311 Good Morning!

If you do not want receiving notifications you can do it yourself:

If you are on computer:

• Select the little bell up and right and the "notifications" will open.
    • Select the "equalizer" like icon up right and the notification preferences will open in a new window.
    • Untick all boxes.
    • Don't forget to save preferences

If you are on a mobile device:

• Go to your profile page selecting your profile icon
    • Select the little bell up in the middle
    • Select the "equalizer" like icon up right and the notification preferences will open.
    • Untick all boxes.
    • Don't forget to save preferences.

So, you're done!! 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?