🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    Options

When someone call you in the middle of the game, which for me happens often 😒, then you have to talk on speaker and halfway listen to them talk but you are really trying to focus on winning that damn game like

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

This is my lowest score ever since I usually play unlimited. Just hasn't held my interest this round. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can't do over a 3 winning streak and tired of starting over.

• jjac272903
    Options

She was at 279 yesterday. She must of pulled an all nighter plus daytime. I've gotten a little over a 1000 before, once. My scores range from 300-600 sometimes less sometimes more. I know thats a big range but when we had the choice to pick our boosters, I played a lot more and won a lot more 😆 Its very impressive.

• jjac272903
    Options

Anyone experiencing it taking 7 times, everytime, logging into the RC. Not CC Jelly app, just getting through to the RC? It was fine when it first started yesterday but after that I've had problems every single time I try to get into the RC. "Network Issues. " I don't gotta a prob with anything else working in my house.

• jjac272903
    edited May 2020
    Options

This is my nightmare guys. Please studio, bring back the choice of boosters? New comers love the game and they love it because they haven't seen these changes made only to set us players up to lose. Also, the old thread has been deleted. Does the studio care what we, the bunch that has been around longer think at all? I dont know if this is coming out the right way to where anyone can understand me as I am not the most literate on this page. All I'm saying is the atudio is going to get lots and lots of newcomers that absolutely love the RC. We love it too. Just please give us what we've asked for and voted for already. I strongly believe the game is benefiting new comers more than the players who have been playing Candy Crush for YEARS as well as playing the Royal Championship since day one. Are we just dinosaurs 🦕 that no one gives a flip about? Jeez. This is becoming more and more terrible by the week. Maybe I'm just tired because I'm an old dinosaur.

• Spaghetti
    Spaghetti Posts: 125 Level 2
    Options

@jjac272903 YUP! Literally every single time I want to access the RC I get the “no internet connection” message and then I have to play a round of regular,.. then I can get into RC after that. So basically whenever I minimize the app I have this problem. It’s beyond annoying!

• jjac272903
    edited May 2020
    Options

Sound the alarm ⏰ Its that time again where I will be begging all that havent to please, please, please do so in my next vote post.

I'm freakin grasping at straws here y'all.

• jjac272903
    Options

📢Hey 👋 Jelly Family! Please read below⬇️

➡️Please go to the 💡 "Ideas" 💡page if you haven't already and vote. Please Jelly Family this is all the hope we have to get the studio's attention. There are a bunch of awesome ideas to vote on and you can vote more than once. Some ideas include: Prizes, 30 minute tickets, Increasing the amount of time the RC is on, new episode theme, players choice of boosters/blockers, making the RC it's own app, partner, ticket bank, and more. You can also create your own idea on the page as long as the idea isn't already listed. In that case just vote on that idea. The "Ideas" section is at the top, right corner of your phone, IPad, or computer. Please vote by clicking the link below! 🗳 Thank you and happy gaming everyone. 😀⬅️

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/categories/ideascandycrushjelly

• jjac272903
    edited May 2020
    Options

➡️ ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS OF THE ROYAL CHAMPIONSHIP ⬅️

For those who place the highest on the leaderboards and/or ANYONE who thinks that the prizes we get at the end of each RC game are NOT worth the work we put into the game as well as money we put in the game, please read and please vote. For those pay to play unlimited players, who are up all night and day to make it to the top only to get 15 gold bars, a few boosters and 6 hours of free play, to make a difference, go vote for prizes. This is as much as we can do right now since the studio has given us the option to vote on ideas and make our own. Please vote y'all and please click on the link below.

ℹ Just to let you know, if you haven't voted already and would like to see some different ideas, please go to the 💡 "Ideas" 💡page and vote. There are a bunch of awesome ideas to vote on. 🗳 To see the different options or if you have an Idea you'd like to post and get others to vote on, visit the link below. ⬇️

Please vote my jelly peeps? I'm begging you. 🥺🙏🌍

• jjac272903
    Options

@Leanna_Allen I'm right there with you girl. One of my lowest scores as well. Give the players what they want studio please???🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?