๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    Options

Sound the alarm โฐ Its that time again where I will be begging all that havent to please, please, please do so in my next vote post.

I'm freakin grasping at straws here y'all.

• jjac272903
    edited May 2020
    Options

๐Ÿ“ขHey ๐Ÿ‘‹ Jelly Family! Please read belowโฌ‡๏ธ

โžก๏ธ ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS OF THE ROYAL CHAMPIONSHIP โฌ…๏ธ

โžก๏ธPlease go to the ๐Ÿ’ก "Ideas" ๐Ÿ’กpage if you haven't already and vote. Please Jelly Family this is all the hope we have to get the studio's attention. There are a bunch of awesome ideas to vote on and you can vote more than once. Some ideas include: Prizes, 30 minute tickets, Increasing the amount of time the RC is on, new episode theme, players choice of boosters/blockers, making the RC it's own app, partner, ticket bank, and more. You can also create your own idea on the page as long as the idea isn't already listed. In that case just vote on that idea. The "Ideas" section is at the top, right corner of your phone, IPad, or computer. Please vote by clicking the link below! ๐Ÿ—ณ Thank you and happy gaming everyone. ๐Ÿ˜€โฌ…๏ธ

Also. For those who place the highest on the leaderboards and/or ANYONE who thinks that the prizes we get at the end of each RC game are NOT worth the work we put into the game as well as money we put in the game, please read and please vote. For those pay to play unlimited players, who are up all night and day to make it to the top only to get 15 gold bars, a few boosters and 6 hours of free play, to make a difference, go vote for prizes. This is as much as we can do right now since the studio has given us the option to vote on ideas and make our own.

โ„น Just to let you know, if you haven't voted already and would like to see some different ideas, please go to theย ๐Ÿ’ก "Ideas" ๐Ÿ’กpage and vote. There are a bunch of awesome ideas to vote on. ๐Ÿ—ณ To see the different options or if you have an Idea you'd like to post and get others to vote on, visit the link below. โฌ‡๏ธ

• jjac272903
    edited May 2020
    Options

Also, if you want to vote to get the choice to choose your boosters and blockers, please vote ๐Ÿ—ณ I feel it's the only thing we have to use against our opponents because of the foggy, shaken boards. It makes no sense that these special candies and power plays are magically falling from the sky. Please, please vote my jelly peeps? Here is the link below from the " ๐Ÿ’กIdeas๐Ÿ’ก" page, to vote on bringing back the choice of blockers and boosters.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/296606/players-choice-of-boosters-blockers#latest

• jjac272903
    edited May 2020
    Options

I feel like every time i get to the 5th or almost getting the 6th win streak, I always play someone who I've played before that seems like "he's" not a real person AND I lose. Marko, are you on this thread? Please say hello if you are? ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

Edit to add: At this point I feel I'm constantly repeating myself and I see MAJORITY on this thread are also constantly repeating yourselves. Studio ๐ŸŽ™ Please do something?๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

We got it @jjac272903 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ It's pretty much the same people commenting on this thread...Just FYI...reason why other thread was deleted is because it was 130 plus pages long and @LadyRaffie with the newbies it was too long of a thread for people to see what is going on...it became cluttered...almost like this thread is starting to be...๐Ÿ˜‰

• Leanna_Allen
    Options

FYI....RC is going to progress...there will be things people like and things people do not like...Here is the kicker...You can choose to play or not play...the choice is yours...you can choose to pay for unlimited or not pay...the choice is yours. It will NEVER go back to the way it was...This is my honest and totally my opinion.... IT'S A GAME....I love the passion for this GAME...but that "passion" is getting a little out of control...there is no room for personal attacks. Just play and have fun! If it's no longer fun for you then take a break and not play...Easy Peasy....Problem gone...Rants can be fun and we all do them...Just remember it's ONLY a game and rants shouldn't be made personal...๐Ÿ˜˜

• Leanna_Allen
    Options

@Ohema they mess me up too...but like you I have also won in two moves.. Like I said...it's like blackjack....Sometimes the luck of the cards... sometimes it takes skill to win. ๐Ÿ˜

• jmama77
    jmama77 Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

Shocker. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Leanna_Allen
    Options

@jmama77 I feel ya...been there twice today..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Kcbtyler
    Kcbtyler Posts: 89 Level 3
    Options

Where is the champion game today?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?