🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    edited June 2020

@Leanna_Allen I know you didn't mean for the studio to take away the goldbars. By the way, its not your fault and don't feel bad. I think the studio either misunderstood.... or went ahead and made their own changes to benefit them. I mean how else can it be explained? I thought you we're very clear in your idea @Leanna_Allen. 😘

Edit to add: Sudio if I offend you, I apologize. Im only trying to get many points across. Studio, how else can it be explained that you lowered the goldbars for the prizes and make it to where our "rewards" are only possible if we keep advancing in our streak? And to do that we would have to pay and pay and pay. It's totally off and I hope it gets changed immediately.

I really don't understand what the players get out of it thats worth the time that we play, which some of us say up most of the night and day, and the money of paying to play unlimited and for those who pay to advance? The only thing that I can think of, is that you guys want it this way only for your own benefit studio. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I can apologize for that. Please explain though, if I am wrong, because I don't get it otherwise?🤷‍♀️

• jjac272903

I'm like a broken record at this point. Can we get our boosters back. Nothing. Can we get a ticket bank. Nothing. Can we get new boards. Got a couple. Thank you studio. Can we get more gold bars for prizes. Nothing. This has been going on for months. I just cant believe it takes that long to fulfill our requests.

Rant over. The end. Gosh dang. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• jmama77
    jmama77 Posts: 64 Level 2

Ok, maybe I should clarify that I like to sleep! I’ve got four kids who need me to be awake and coherent during the day, LOL.

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

Considering all the issues we experience every single round... having them give us more gold bars isn’t asking too much. First place should get 49 gold bars at least...seeing how we pay that to play unlimited. Or the fact that some of us paid 72 for a while. It’s pretty crappy and slap in the face to lower them. How about we fix the technical issues. I am tired of the no internet connection... the boosters freezings... I lose my turn... then end up losing... and of course it’s on a 4 or 5 game streak. The boosters not activating as fast and therefore losing the said prize. As a prize... it should load faster not slower. Heck I just wish my cages would load as fast as my opponents. I would love to only get 3 candies and viola. I am tired of magical candies that seem to fall for the opponents or the fact their boards are always set up to destroy me on my 4 or 5 game streak within 2 moves while I have nothing. I manage to finally get off the starburst stage because the opponent left.... and I had 3 mins left in the round. For it being as long as it was.. this was my lowest score to date. It’s not fun playing the same boards over & over and knowing you will lose the minute the round starts because you’re on a streak or because you start 2nd. Really hoping they start making it fun again.

• mdeus
    mdeus Posts: 187 Level 3

@Leanna_Allen

what’s this new king game that’s so relaxing??

hey! I told you I easily get lost!! I couldn’t find my way out of a walmart in Norfolk Va until my husband reported me missing. No better here either!😇

I got 1st place on both my devices this weekend. I lost so many games in a row like @Leanna_Allen talked about, I needed a break several times. Those who play unlimited are going to take 1st place whether we win or lose a lot. Never got past starburst. 4 game, or 5,6 game streaks and bam. Lose. To opponents with the red badge. Happy gaming tomorrow!!

• mdeus
    mdeus Posts: 187 Level 3

Oh yeah! To the studio, thank you for the full weekend of play!

• jjac272903

@mdeus not to worry. I'm always scrambled. 😆 Not good with directions and accident prone as well. The game is anotther King game called Diamond Diaries. Its pretty great. I love Candy Crush Jelly and especially the RC, but it's got me kind of annoyed. Anyway, check it out and if you like it, continue with it. I will still be on this page. Im hoping for some good news tomorrow. Goodnight. Talk to ya soon girly. 😘

• tifvidbou
    tifvidbou Posts: 10 Level 2

Hi t. Love the royals. Yes I use the blocks

• melorazee
    melorazee Posts: 3 Newbie

Why havent I had a championship on my IPAD since last week? I didnt get a "full weekend" of play.

And I never have this on my computer. Why is that?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?