πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    Options

He said he tried to find the player's corner but couldn't and then goes on to talk about the pointless badges again....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @headoperations

• jjac272903
    Options

🀣🀣🀣 Just when I thought I could get to a page where hes not talking about the badges, he's still talking about the badges

• mdeus
    mdeus Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options

@beanie904 @headoperations

@jjac272903

That’s why I haven’t seen BGH!! That was my RC forever!! I need a good laugh so I’m going too. Besides, today is soooo boring without RC.

@Leanna_Allen had a great idea about finding a different way to type names in here. Half the time I don’t add players to my post because I can’t spell them and I keep going up through the thread to find out. Did that make any sense?? Nevermind. πŸ€ͺ

• jjac272903
    Options

@mdeus omg girl! Its hilarious! Yes that makes sense because I cant remember everybody I need to tag either as well as other things. Thats why there's always "edit to add." 🀣

• mdeus
    mdeus Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options

@headoperations

Were you trying to bait Timmy?

• sideout2121
    sideout2121 Posts: 85 Level 3
    Options

Hey @jjac272903, you may want to head over to the math contest page with your game ID if you want to collect tour winnings! Congratulations!

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

Y'all had me going and reading different threads...@jjac272903 still don't know how I ended up on a German thread. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

@Ohema you're sweet...We have all tried to get different things a going with not much luck. πŸ˜’

• beanie904
    beanie904 Posts: 100 Level 2
    Options

@mdeus I’m laughing I can’tπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that’s why I love my RC family this ish is hilarious and I guess they got mad and took all my damn boosters I had over 40 boosters and all of a sudden they are goneπŸ™„ pissed me off

• Leanna_Allen
    Options

@beanie904 say what?!? You mean from your booster bank? 😳 Did this happen to you last RC? I still have like 400 fishnets/jelly blockers 😐😡 Hate those things and will not use them.

• Leanna_Allen
    edited June 2020
    Options

I'm predicting we have these boards today... Actually like them better than the ones we just had. I don't seem to get as board.What say y'all?!?

I know when my tickets run out I'll get impatient and end up doing unlimited...πŸ˜’ I have no control...😬 I don't even play nonstop when I have unlimited...πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I'm like a Jelly addict on a corner screaming TAKE MY MONEY....

I wonder if today we will finally wake in Jelly heaven?!? Tickets and gold bars a plenty. New land to crush and spread jelly on.

Boosters and blockers for our choosing. Ticket bank to deposit our winnings...

I know, I know...

I crack myself up too..πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Good Luck today

And as always...

May the Odds be Ever in Your FAVOR...😘

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?