πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,223 Level 5

When two same players compete against πŸ˜‚

• jmama77
    jmama77 Posts: 64 Level 2

@LadyRaffie I don’t know what was changed in the game’s algorithm, but the last two challenges, I have not been able to advance at all. I cannot seem to get a win streak over 4, and it isn’t that I don’t know how to play because I used to get well into the different peacock levels. It is not fun to play a game that depends more on luck than skill. It is not fun to play a game that seems to be rigged to keep you from advancing. I have purchased unlimited every RC until this one, but I cannot see spending money on something so frustrating. Please pass on that you are losing faithful players who used to love the game. I barely played this time, because what’s the point when I need five wins to move on and win a free ticket, but I lose after two which means even if I won consistently after that point, it would take two hours to get enough tickets to advance?

• kimlee0116
    kimlee0116 Posts: 23 Level 2

Yes this has been tough. Are my opponents getting bettter? Or I'm getting bad at it now? Or I'm playing against luck?

I didnt even make it to 3rd. Im at 4th now. Just kept on losing and can advance when im about to open a chest.

When's the next one? I have 170 gold bars and want to reach 200.

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3

@sj373 you must have been on a huge win streak I bet.😲 I can't even get in 1000s anymore for a couple of months now. You got game!πŸ˜€

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    edited June 2020

Holy Jelly it's live again!! I came in 3rd for the first EVER since playing RC...but it might have something to do with me sick last 48 hrs...πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‰

Good Luck...the odds are NEVER in your favor!! 😝

• Leanna_Allen
    edited June 2020

Okay, I'm usually Positive...but it's now very obvious that the boards are stacked to encourage "new blood" I really hate to admit this...I have signed on as a newbie and couldn't lose if I wanted too... Playing on my main account I can't win if I wanted to...I'm someone that reaches peacock stage pretty much every time RC is on...I can't get off the first level now. It's not because of bad playing...I can't play well enough when my opponent gets 37 points in their first move...and has a color bomb next to a striped candy for their next move..While my score is like a 7 after 4 moves...😐 It's beyond obvious what is going on...so until EVERYONE is on the same playing field I will no longer be playing unlimited or even at all...this truly makes me sad and a horrible marketing gimmick...Guess my "old money" is no longer needed...I'm not commenting about this after just ONE bad game...I'm making this comment after FIVE and all the above mentioned above happened...I could understand one or two games of this happening...but 5 πŸ€”

• Ohema
    Ohema Posts: 141 Level 2

Wow got it late 🀣🀭thanks @Leanna_Allen

Thanks tell studios we are thankful for the love they starting to showπŸ™ƒπŸ™‚πŸ€— @LadyRaffie

• Kcbtyler
    Kcbtyler Posts: 89 Level 3

Here's a guestion...why is the pink lollypop a prize in the little treasure box when you get all you want in the regular boosters?

• dc2015
    dc2015 Posts: 186 Level 2

Seriously I'm so sick and tired of my opponent getting candies from the sky and being set up like this its every game now. I know it happens every now and again but come on it's so discouraging knowing you dont have a chance to advance past 1 win. Why would I spend money knowing I dont have a fair chance?

• Leanna_Allen

How is everyone this morning?!? Or it's morning in the US that is...πŸ˜‰ Other places...How is everyone so ng this afternoon or evening...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?