🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3

This being able to move like 3 seconds AFTER opponents clock has ran out needs to STOP!! 🤬

• Leanna_Allen

I just can't....🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Ohema
    Ohema Posts: 141 Level 2

Gm, am on the same frustration today.. a real strange thing is happening if I win I keep getting them over and over the same one name nor avatar face it plays pass the timer and keep me from using my boosters got tons of videos of this.. studios need to stop the nonsense with the rigging at this point it's a joke how they just do it in your face knowing that you kno that's why no money from me free games .. am a high level player in many games. Riggs just let me kno how good of a challenge I am to the point where they have to cheat to beat Us at there game loll

• Allyd25
    Allyd25 Posts: 81 Level 3

Reading other posts I see that I am not the only one who can't advance this round. I also get to peacock levels often and this round I think I'm on the 3rd badge? I haven't been playing nearly as much as usual because its so frustrating not being able to advance, which also means you don't get new boosters. I'm not having fun at all and also for the first time I actually feel like I am just wasting my time playing. With the frustration out-weighing the fun its a no brainer to just stop playing.

• beanie904
    beanie904 Posts: 100 Level 2

@Leanna_Allen THATS THE SAME THING IV BEEN SAYING ITS UNFAIR AS HELL!!!.......SO QUESTION AM I THE ONLY THAT CANT GET FAR ON THIS ROUND EVERY TIME IT HAS WENT LIVE THIS WEEK AND LAST IM STUCK RIGHT HERE ON THE SAME DAMN ONE EVERYTIME I GET TO THE 3rd ROUND I LOSE😡 LIKE SOMEONE HELP ME OR DO I JUST NOT KNOW WHAT THE HELL IM DOING AT THIS POINT IM READY TO THROW A WHOLE FIT ND BE DONE

• dc2015
    dc2015 Posts: 186 Level 2

I'm having trouble advancing as well I get a 3 game streak then can't win to save my life. I will barely have any moves to spread jelly on my side then my opponent makes a move and goes from 5 to 39 and then a candy drops from the sky and they win. I just wish the game was more fair

• beanie904
    beanie904 Posts: 100 Level 2

@headoperations please tag me again I didn’t see it.......@dc2015 omg I just had to make sure I wasn’t the only one because this has been happening so often now and it’s taking all of the fun out the game It really pisses me off I’m still trying to understand how the hell did someone have a winning streak of 20 like make it make sense please

• Allyd25
    Allyd25 Posts: 81 Level 3

I uninstalled the game, I am totally disgusted with the studio for turning a great game into the POS it is now. I'm done wasting my time and money. ✌

• Leanna_Allen

@LadyRaffie maybe you can talk to the studio about meeting us half way on some requests. One for instance is the tickets. Since it has become harder to advance...and it looks like we won't get a ticket bank or the time in-between games lowered..How about at least not losing a ticket when you do win? This seems a fair request considering people who play unlimited lose their won tickets to jelly land...and the gold bars for winning actually decreased...😐

Prizes are not up to par for a championship that's for sure.

Thanks 😘

• Leanna_Allen

Baby starburst on my Leanna account... Starburst on my RC Queen account 🙄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?