🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

I lost my golden bars for no reasons

Options
1026100 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited June 2020 in Support

I had 21 golden bars and i tried to get new heart for continuing the game but after i re-charged the heart with my golden bars, there was no difference for my heart but only wasted my 18 golden bars.

i log-in through facebook with (Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)l Please check this and let me knwo

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

This is very bad news. U have to email support with the details for them to check the lost of ur gold bars ...

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop or @LadyRaffie could you edit the question please as it contains personal information, thank you.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to our community @1026100! Gold bars should never disappear because they are saved on King's server. What you can do is to get your user ID # by following the steps from here. Once you have that number you will need to complete a "contact us" form, located at the bottom of this message, with your #. Explain to them that you lost the gold bars. They can go into your account to find out what happened. Please be patient because I have heard that they are backed up right now.

I would like to offer you a link to help you find your way around the community. There is a lot to see and many things to do in the community, so I am offering you a link below to help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Tag one of us by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold.

A guide to help you locate the different areas in the community!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?