Hey! Join us!

🔥Hot Right Now! 🌶
🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!
➡️ Have you passed a milestone level? Come grab your badges HERE!
➡️ Help us decide about the Jelly Summer Look! Vote HERE!
➡️ Need some tips for a hard level? Head over HERE!

Royal Championship: Rants, Raves, & Things Probably Best Left Unsaid

Comments

• skyking123skyking123 Posts: 156 Level 2

@headoperations @Leanna_Allen wait....what? You guys are playing? When did a new game start? Mine ended at 7am this morning.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• dc2015dc2015 Posts: 186 Level 2

I played one opponent that kept waving even while making moves it was very annoying

• alsto40alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

That’s why I turn the emoji’s off. They are annoying.

This was a real doozy of a win!!

• jjac272903jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    edited June 2020

@alsto I have played quite a few players with the name "noor, noir, nour, nohr, hypa."

I looked up the first 4 and they seem to mean the same which is young girls name meaning light in Arabic and I believe it said French. Here are some screenshots. I think this is one of many duplicated names that is replacing spieler. 😞 like i said i have played quite a few players recently with those names. "Hypa," shows Ukrainian but I can't get a definition searching for it.

Also, the f**cking laughing emoji needs to go. I keep my messages silent or muted. I will, however, turn them on only to see what kind of results I get.🤔🧐🕵️‍♀️ Will they laugh and disconnect? Will they laugh at my every move? Will they look confused when I make a logical move? 🤣 Crap like that. 😳

Edit to add: 🤣 Watch they change the "player" name up again. It'll be something else after they see 👀 this. It's stupid, I know, to think they are watching players. Someone or should i say many people, have to be keeping track of something in the game and i believe in the community as well. Just my thoughts.🤷‍♀️

by the way, @Leanna_Allen I love your pic and your new motto. Please keep the old motto as well. I love the mockingjay one just as much as the new one. @headoperations way to stand out my friend. 🤣

edited June 2020

Has anyone talked to @mdeus @royalgirl?

🙄😬🤭Edit to add: Sorry have to edit to add again. I messaged her and I'm sure she'll message when she gets time.

• Leanna_AllenLeanna_Allen Posts: 1,168 Level 3

@jjac272903 that is actually my daughter...but we did just win a mother/daughter look alike contest...just thought it embraced my new name of "RC Queen" 😂😂😂 but I'm sad to have to report...once I reached Baby/mini starburst level under RC Queen it was back to the same ole same ole of winning 4 then losing when about to advance on...🤷🏻‍♀️😐

The experiment did show me though that you can wiz through the first levels if your a "newbie" to regular jelly. Regarding my regular account ..I'm still on the 💩 brown level ...aka level one...that it's new nickname...💩brown level 🤣

• Leanna_AllenLeanna_Allen Posts: 1,168 Level 3

@jjac272903 you can just edit. We can't tell if a comment has been edited or not...from the original comment😂😂😂 I didn't know if you knew this or not. 😘

• headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 7,538 Pro Player 👑

Well I stopped my little spree pretty quick. I got tired of seeing that picture of a crock pot full of poop

There was probably a less disgusting way to express that I felt it was a crock of 💩

Just played a game where the opponents timer on their very last move literally stops with the tiniest amount of time left and as soon as they made their move it started again.

• headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 7,538 Pro Player 👑

My game has been like @Leanna_Allen

I can’t get past the first level.

And a weird thing just happened. The time left on the RC just went down by two hours...and my daily bonus on Jelly was given to me two hours early. Odd

• dc2015dc2015 Posts: 186 Level 2

Seriously I'm so sick and tired of my opponent getting candies from the sky its every game now 🤬🤬🤬

Well y'all are both beauties thats for sure. @Leanna_Allen 🥰

Has anyone mentioned or thought (I've been meaning to add this btw) if there a correlation with paying to advance and the spin wheel cycle? So, if player 1 is waiting for a selection from randomly selective spin wheel 🤣, and is going from a 4 to 5 streak and pays to advance (40 gb) and is waiting for the spinwheel to make a match and then some weird science starts to happen. Meanwhile, player 2 who is a pro, on a 10 win streak so far, (has never had to pay to advance), has just finished a game and is ready-set-go onto the next game.

In that spin wheel, it is choosing a board with "special toppings" that flow down perfectly or a board that starts off rigged or even better both a nice layout of candies to start off with and the constant flow of special candies on the upcoming board. The spin wheel stops. Player 1 (who paid to advance) is "perfectly" matched with (pro) player 2. The game is now "set up" in player 1's favor and this player is not as good as player 2 but, of course player 1 wins out of luck and slight skill, while player 2 has the skills and loses thinking wtf just happened here? This doesn't make sense?

The spinner finds an opponent to counteract your win streak or the opponent winning. The spin wheel might be the issue here as well. Or the way its programmed to start swiping through all players and boards and candies until your matched after 2 secinds or 20 seconds to a player that is going to win the game almost all by luck. We didnt have a problem when the RC first started and it had the same spin wheel. So what did the studio do to the spin wheel and the way it cycles? Just thinking about some things. Tired. I need sleep. 😔🥴😪