🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Too hard to win gold in CC Jelly

Options
lynnekz
lynnekz Posts: 3 Newbie

I play all the CC games and I think I'm pretty good. In the original CC I have 54 gold. In the CC Soda I have 47. In CC Friends I have 50. I don't buy gold, I just get it as a bonus for completing levels or whatever. In CC Jelly I have 1 gold. You never get it as a bonus and it really sucks. Why can't you get gold in Jelly the same as in other CC games?

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @lynnekz and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I know it's a bit challenging. You can participate in the contest I am hosting and maybe you will win some gold bars. It's a fun contest and we are all really enjoying it 😉

Another thing you can do is head to the Ideas section and make your own idea regarding gold bars so other people can vote for it. The studio is monitoring the ideas and might implement some of them.

Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

• pirulito
    pirulito Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Olá gente...as vezes a impressão que tenho é que alguns jogos são manipulados😒

• firebombmarkus
    Options

Hi and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Due to the rules of the Community we use only the English language here. I will ask you kindly to make a new post in English and we will do our best to help you out. You can use a translator if necessary. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options

@lynnekz @firebombmarkus

I recently started to play CCJS but I kinda noticed too the lack of chances to win gold within the game. Anyway I wanted to say that they're probably testing an event for this because I was offered the chance to win gold bars last week.

Though can I say that the description/ communication was awful in messages. The description of the task kept changing thus making me doubt the goal of the event. Plus several messages appeared over the days implying I was failing the task as if the game was keeping track of my progress. But I was sure I had already completed what I thought was the task by then.

In the end I did everything right, apparently, and won 30 gb after clearing 15 levels at 1st try or collecting 15 Allen's ballons, as "levels" were renamed later. Please be patient with me game, I'm fairly a newbee still, how can I be sure a cleared level can be a ballon too when Allen can hover above a level with a bunch of ballons, plural? 😅

Maybe something was entirely lost in traslation to italian but I doubt this is the main reason.😆

Anyway I was happy I won and I hope this event will be rolled out to more players and return too, why not.

I attach a collage of pictures as reference and they're not even all the screenshots I took over the week to make sure I read everything correctly 😂😂😂

• firebombmarkus
    Options

Thanks for the feedback! I don't have this in my game yet but I am happy to hear that there is an option to win more Gold Bars now. Good job on getting those Gold Bars 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?