🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Why are my gold bars disappearing?

squeezie0714
squeezie0714 Posts: 14 Level 2

Hello @QueenMia! I Tried going to the link in the post about but fixes but the link to this issue wasn’t working. I just started playing Candy Crush Jelly a few weeks ago, and Just noticed that the gold bars I started out with in the game seem to be dwindling down. I have used some, but know I haven’t used any for a while. My Game ID is 1341802153. Is there any way this can be fixed?

Best Answer

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our community

In the beginning you will receive 50 gold bars in the game. How much did you use and how much do you still have? Do not worry. Play a few Lebvels and they'll be back. Sometimes it's just a time delay. Please check it and look for the update, clear the cache and open it again.

If it is still the case, please contact us.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there Squeezie and hope you have a good day.

May I know whether you have accidentally click on the "purchase" button during the game or are you sharing your device with your game? I've once lost gold bars after my son grabbed my phone and play with it when I'm at the page where it allows me to purchase moves. Sorry, I'm only playing Candy Crush Saga and I hope the purchase feature is more or less the same.

If you did share your phone with another party, most probably the gold bars were used without your knowledge or you may have accidentally purchased something.

If none of the above, I hope QueenMia will be able to help you out soon.

Meanwhile, please continue to enjoy your game 😉

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello @squeezie0714 !

I'm sorry this happened to you, and I'll send you a private message to investigate this further. 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?