🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Instant karma + STRICTER battle rules

Options
Evan_Lei
Evan_Lei Posts: 295 Level 3
edited March 2021 in The Royal Championship

While another thing happened, I got lost again. I don’t want to waste gold bars just to win more streaks. A player makes more “instant karma,” which is uncommon but usual. They make a perfect game for no reason.

@Crazy Cat Lad I don’t know who the red character in the game is. I also ask @QueenMia @QueenB why they toss the coin and randomly chose who goes first. He never show the coin and why?

I was very terrified about people winning and me losing. There were instances of “instant KARMA” and “fake wins” that happen usually. There were strict rules that the game will implement. Any combinations that spread the jelly will count not one, but HALF.

• Color bomb and any special candy
  • Coloring candy and any special candy
  • Wrapped candy x2 combined
  • Any of the combinations will remain the same and will not spread the jelly, preventing a “perfect game!”

I was having a hard time again looking at players. Is there a “rematch” button? If I click on the player - both the battle and the tournament, does it show the city, state/province/Japanese prefectures and the country? Can I friend someone on a match or a tournament? I have over 250 friends on my King profile and at least 60 in Candy Crush Jelly.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?