🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Player left game

Options
noranora81
noranora81 Posts: 5 Level 2
edited March 2021 in The Royal Championship

Hi, I'm a newbie in this community so i'm nt sure if this have been asked before. Do u guys realised that the "player left game" hv been more frequent now. In 10 games, sometimes I hv abt 3 who left game and some left not by pressing "home" on their phone but somethg they pressed made the tiles to flip 2 different colours and then they're gone. What did they press and since its too often used, i wanna know what did they gain? I won when they did that but what happened to them i dunno? Can the experts gimme some light on this issue/query? Thanks

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,731 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

I'll give you the player experts.

@Sharon_Loose @RegalRenz

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello @noranora81 and welcome to the community! Whenever a player disconnects from the game whether deliberately by exiting the game or if the internet connection is lost on their end, you'll see it as them having left the game.

I hope this helps!

• noranora81
    Options

Hello from Singapore!!

Thank u @Spinnifix and @RegalRenz for replying to my queries. But the player that exit from game lose right? Because I was thinking that they know some kind of hack that allows them to exit the game but wins 🤭🤭🤭. That's gonna be very unfair to the rest that played honestly.

I'm happy to be in this community & loved playing Royal Championship.

• mimimii
    mimimii Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Hi

like a few of you above I am so annoyed to about players leaving the game when they are loosing.

must have played 12 games just now and 7 players halfway through or just at last move leave the game and says player disconnected...this is making me mad so instead of getting the full points and awards for winning...you end up with the average 5 points

can you advise if they gain from doing this 😡😡😡😡

• noranora81
    Options

Hello @mimimii ,

I'm glad I'm not the only one encoumtering this. That's what I'm saying. Like there's an unknown glitch in the game. Hopefully, someone can check on that. I find it just weird.

• mimimii
    Options

Name and shame the people who are getting beat then decide to ‘disconnect’ spoiling the rest of the game....looossers, !!

....Shellie...just now

• JMag
    JMag Posts: 132 Level 3
    Options

@mimimii @noranora81

A lot of times players just get disconnected. There has been a huge issue with this, where it suddenly says no internet connection, even though their internet is just fine. But yes, some people are just sore losers and leave or maybe they’re tired of losing all the time. Especially when you are playing against bots and you are losing unfairly, that’s the only time I’ll leave early personally.

• mimimii
    Options

Getting a player leaving the game saying disconnected only seem to happen when they are losing...never when I am loosing tho..very strange that.

you play the game for fun so if you loose u loose...win u win don’t leave early as winner doesn’t get the full awards they would normally gain

• JMag
    JMag Posts: 132 Level 3
    Options

I’ve seen it happen many times when they are about to win and they get disconnected, I feel bad when I win that way. Also, I’ve been disconnected myself many times when I’m winning and that is very frustrating. Especially when you’re playing for a treasure chest and instead you have to go back to the beginning of a level. There’s been many complaints about this issue if you look through the comments in this community. And yes, it sucks when they leave and you don’t get your full points.

• noranora81
    Options

I am monitoring right niw and taking videos as and when that happens. Perhaps its time to show proofs to Kings.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?