🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Where is the Orange on Level 2530?

Cat-13
Cat-13 Posts: 539 Level 3
edited March 2021 in Level tips

You can't win or collect Monkies if there is no orange to make them??????

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,430 Friends Moderator

Hello dear @Cat-13,

thanks @Spinnifix, that you have made me aware of this.

In fact, it's been a long time since I passed this level. From my current level up to 2530 it is a very long way, so it will take me some time to help from my own experience.

I have found videos about it on the net and would like to include one here. If I have come the long way in my game, I will come back and report from my own experience. Thank you so far.

I have one more question for you: Is your screen from the beginning of the level? There are more movements in the level on the net.

See you later

• DieOmimi
    edited December 2020

Update @Cat-13 @Spinnifix @Crazy Cat Lad @Lola_Pop

Hello Together, yes, it is a heavy level, but after several attempts without booster to create. I made it after several attempts and documented it in subsequent screens.

I took a total of 8 screenshots, but couldn't upload them all.

Finished

• Cat-13

Hello Die Omimi 😁

Thanks for responding so quickly. In the beginning you have enough to make one monkie then maybe... two after that, I get no orange at all. And I played the game for almost two hours. No change at all. I've played another hour this afternoon, and I keep getting the same thing. Sometimes I get enough for one

• DieOmimi

Hello @Cat-13 it didn't work the first time with me, it took me about 80 minutes, although I was very close to it several times (there was only one Monkling missing or he had to be brought to the finish).

On my screens you can see that I have a lot of help. However, it would not be expedient to use them for an example.

Why do you have so few help? Thursday always comes "fishing with friends", because you can stock up neatly with boosters.

You can also spice up your profile a little bit by applying for badges for passed milestones.

You have already reached at least two milestones.

Do you play other games?

• Cat-13

I play no other games. I don't have any help because a few times the game was off line and I couldn't get any boosters. Sometimes I ear a few lollipops or extra bombs and fishes but not often.

• Cat-13

I'm playing it again today. Here is another shot. I made one monkies. Now there is only 4 more orange candies. I'm down to 13 more moves and still nothing. I can't beat this game. I have my two boosters today, a bomb and fishes. But with no orange candies and can't win

• Cat-13

Is there anyway you can change my game. I just can't win. I keep hitting the quit button because by 13, or even 18 there is no more orange candies.

• Cat-13

Im back playing the game. I still can't get enough orange candies. Only 15 , another time 12 and this time only 20. What is going on with this game?

• DieOmimi

Love @Cat-13 I'm really sorry that it doesn't work for you.

As I wrote above, I also needed a lot of attempts. I don't know how many times I tried in the 80 minutes to do it without a booster. But it was certainly 20 attempts. Sometimes it was close to being finished. I had 4 of the Moklings, but the last one wasn't down yet. I was close to using boosters. But that's not right if I want to prove that it can be done without a booster. 

But it was certainly 20 I can really only encourage you to try again and again, you will make it.

And I want to give you the advice to organize you more boosters without paying real money (I've never done that before and I won't).

Did you check on a Thursday if you have "fishing with friends"? You will be assigned there with 9 other players and you will have to catch fish. As a reward, there are 2 pieces of all boosters (including the popular color bombs Lollipop). These boosters have often helped me to complete a level.

I know from experience that you still have to face challenges in the next levels, where you are sometimes close to using certain expressions.

All the best for you, I look past every now and then.

• Cat-13

I never knew about fishing with friends. I'm past 50 attempts with this level. I just finished another 5. I'm still not getting enough orange candies. No matter what happens. If this can be changed PLEASE DO SO. I can actually count how many orange candies they give me. The highest was 20.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?