đŸ”„ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga đŸŒ¶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Can I please have my boosters back?

Options
manditrame
manditrame Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi!

I kept getting the "no internet connection" message all day when trying to play the Royal Championship. I searched the way to fix it and it said to disconnect, clear cache, uninstall, restart phone, and reinstall and log back in. It still didn't work and when I went to play the regular game all of my boosters were gone. After searching why that was- I saw on the Message board that uninstalling the game loses them. I thought it meant when it said you lost your "in game boosters" it was like the ones down at the bottom when you're in a game. I would have just waited a couple days to play if I realized that I was losing everything...I'm sorry I didn't check every single message board first- I just thought it would be an easy fix to be able to play and didn't realize it was a global issue at that time and reinstalling wasn't going to fix it anyways so I did it for nothing. Is there any way to get them back please? Or some of them just to not be starting back at zero? I only had about 14 of each on the start screen.

Thank you for your time. Happy Holidays.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,198 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

⚠ So please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

You can also check this information here (There was a connection error. Try again in a bit) that I hope you can understand to read it while mostly of players have asked this problem too.

đŸ”„ Hot topics here right now đŸŒ¶

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (Gerenal)! 🌟

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello @manditrame and good day to you.

Sorry to inform you that there seems to be issue with RC and this has been reported to our CM. Hopefully, there will be an answer soon.

In the meantime, please disconnect your device from internet, wait for couple of minutes, then reconnect back your device to the internet, play a level and try to access the RC. If the issue is still the same, please try again few hours later.

As for the missing boosters, I hope you can refer to Ms Diamond's guide mentioned above.

Thank you for your patience and keep playing 🙂

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    Options

I am so sorry @manditrame, but you can't get your boosters back... Please let us know who advised you to do so, because this is completely wrong... We will surely talk to the one giving such fake support

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?