🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Help! No option to play Royal Championship!

Options
BMummert46176
BMummert46176 Posts: 64 Level 2
edited March 2021 in The Royal Championship

No RC!Why is there no option to play Royal Championship??

Went to play this morning no options to play the game!

HELP!!!!!

Thanks Beth

Comments

• lilikoikisses
    lilikoikisses Posts: 1,046 Level 3
    Options

@BMummert46176

Hi! Challenges are not available to all players all the time. They get rotated around, due to the high volume of people playing King games. I totally understand that can be frustrating (especially with RC, I know I crave playing it often 😆)... but don’t worry! It will be your turn to have RC in the future!

I hope this helps 🧡

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

As this player said, not every player has the same functions and events. Because the player groups are selected at random for this. There are test groups. Nevertheless, I would like to ask you to keep your game up-to-date: That means: look for updates and update your game and clear the cache. Then you are always on the right side.

Good luck

• vic4
    vic4 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Why has the arena been closed all weekend???

• Mrsloper
    Mrsloper Posts: 59 Level 2
    Options

it Was available. I have found that I need to close out the ap a time or 20 before it appears

• vic4
    Options

I have tried all of that and logged out and back in, switched my phone off and it’s just saying closed. So frustrating after the updates nothing but issues!!! Thanks for the advice though ☺️

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Please look for the update and update your game and please clear the cache. Please play a level on the map and it will update.

Good luck

If you still have problems, please let me know. That I can pass it on. !!! thanks

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• vic4
    Options

No update available, cleared cache and still the same issue

• vic4
    Options

my arena has been like this since Saturday morning, when will I be able to play again?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?