🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 2698 is broken

Cat-13
Cat-13 Posts: 514 Level 3

Something is wrong with level.2698. The fish don't go where they are suppose to. Even when Larry has a winning hand, the fish don't go to the rope so he can get it. They go to other candies. Or they hit the same candy instead of giving the winning hand to who ever has it.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hello cat!

Nice to see you again and that you kept it to just contact me. I know the thing about fish well and it's a problem in every game. If you need help in this level I will add my girlfriend. The problem with the fish is already well known in every game. Please get in touch, thank you

Why do you always do everything twice? Private and here, I always go through Candy Jelly and help out.

@DieOmimi

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,001 Friends Moderator

thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix

@Cat-13 I also know the problem with fish. I would like to try level 2698 myself and show you my screen. But it will take a while. I have to walk very far back and I have family day today so I can't help you until tomorrow. I'll be back, promised.

As first aid I have set a video from the net, you can orient yourself here.

• Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 514 Level 3

I got an answer back. They fixed it. Thank you!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,001 Friends Moderator

Oh, then your request has been settled? I just tried it. It took me 4 tries before I made it, without any extra boosters. I had the daily bonus and a bonus from the treasure chest. Only at the 4th attempt I got candy, which made a fluid game possible and I even had some moves left.

Please contact me if I want to upload my screens.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?